Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Learn to love your own voice.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Learn to love your own voice. Empty
PostSubject: Learn to love your own voice.   Learn to love your own voice. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:43 pm

This is unfinished and I'll add to it at a later.

This is absolutely VITAL. Your voice is one of your biggest weapons in the art of pick-up if not the biggest. A good male voice can liturally put women in to a trance a bad voice can put her off in under a second.

Before I got in to pick-up I used to hate my voice and be very self aware. It was a HUGE hindrance to me. I NEVER sang and wouldn't dare speak in front of large groups. Now I speak in front of hundreds of people 4 days a week and love every second.

The good news is that is is one of the easiest things about yourself to change. Initially you may have to step outside of your comfort zone.
Here is a few ideas to improve your confidence in no particular order.

The obvious on is just practice talking to people. Start conversations with everone you meet and put some passion in to your voice.

Karaoke: Fantastic fun, I never thought I'd do it until about a year ago. If you don't think you're gonna be any good look at the other people singing. They all suck but the crowd at enjoying listening all the same. Most of the people there don't have the balls to do it so if you even step up that already puts you above half of the other people there. Sing with a friend if you don't have the confidence to do it alone if necessary.

Join a debate team: not something I've personally done but I'm sure it will help.

Buy a singing video game. The advantage of this is you can practice at home in private and get a score which you can improve. as you get better scores you will feel more confident speaking and singing in front of others. Some games to look out for are singstar, rockband (1 and 2), guitar hero world tour. They are also excellent party games.

Voice coaching. Something else I've never done but friends I know have done this with great results.

And the main one I do bingo calling. This has helped my confidence talking tremendously. I have to speak for hours if front of hundreds of people and hold there attention so one girl is a piece of cake. Luckely I've had one of the best callers in England train me at this. It is exellent practice at speaking with different tones and holding peoples attention and this is what seperates a good caller from a bad caller.

Women like confident passionate men and if YOU don't sound interested in what you are saying and emotive women definitely won't be period!

Last edited by randy1random on Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Learn to love your own voice.   Learn to love your own voice. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:51 pm

Nice man. I look forward to the follow up.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Learn to love your own voice.   Learn to love your own voice. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:45 am

Just my installer option. I profess that your voice is the biggest weapon you have. For instance, you can internally be the most confident tiger around, but if you don't growl, who would ever know. I will be patient for the future installments. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Learn to love your own voice.   Learn to love your own voice. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Nice post
Back to top Go down
sokol
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
sokol

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Learn to love your own voice.   Learn to love your own voice. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:45 pm

randy1random wrote:
Buy a singing video game.
What is this?
Whould you like to post an example of this thing, maybe link of this device.
Is this a device or computer programm?
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Learn to love your own voice.   Learn to love your own voice. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:27 am

sokol wrote:
randy1random wrote:
Buy a singing video game.
What is this?
Whould you like to post an example of this thing, maybe link of this device.
Is this a device or computer programm?

Rock Band (one and two). It's on xbox360, wii and I think it's on the PS3 aswell. It comes with drums 2 guitar and a mic. It comes with about 50 songs and you can download more.Excellent party game.

Singstar. Pure karaoke game for the playstation2, my niece plays it and sometimes I'll play with her but has far too much pop for my liking.

If anyone knows of any good Karaoke programs for the pc, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learn to love your own voice.   Learn to love your own voice. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learn to love your own voice.
Page 1 of 1