Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Everyone!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Love Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Love Everyone!!!   Love Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:46 pm

This is a concept that hit me not very long ago when I was listening to David DeAngelo's audio series. During a audio file where David DeAngelo talks about centering your emotions and your mind he says, "I want you to close your eyes. Breathe in deeply through your nose, and out of your mouth. Do this slowly...Then I want you to be concious of the air flowing over your nose, and your chest expanding. Do this a good 3 times calmly. Now image opening your chest....then imagine taking in everything around you."

It's a very powerful visual and its even more powerful of a mindset. Few know this but when I enter a venue I actually use a breathing technique he teaches to center myself and I image what I described above. When I'm done I come out with a centered mind and an absolute love for all those there. I don't care about who they are or where they come from. I recognize them as being a part of me, and it helps me treat those I meet with such awesomeness!

I don't hate anyone anymore! Sure there are those that I am not to happy with for one reason or the other, but when I'm sarging I love everyone. I make it my mindset and deeply ingrain that into me. It helps me open everyone in the venue. All of a sudden everyone there doesn't feel like strangers, and its so much easier.

Try it out!!!
Back to top Go down

Love Everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1