Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The other night in a gay bar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

The other night in a gay bar Empty
PostSubject: The other night in a gay bar   The other night in a gay bar I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:15 pm

I went to this gay bar Sat night with my girl. We went because the music is good and we have some friends who go there. For someone who radiates heterosexuality (IMO Wink and was with a girl, I was getting a lot of looks (by dudes, guys). Apparently I was advertising-- I wore leather bands on my wrists. I found out this means "I like bottom." Hmmm... I wonder if there is an accessory I can wear that says "Buy me a drink and I'll think about it"

Aside, I think a gay bar is worth exploring as far as PU goes. The chicks there ("fag hags") go there with their gay friends because the music is good and they don't have to worry about getting hit on. I think this lowers her shields. This plays well with my gay opener "if I weren't gay I'd make you two my girlfriends-- one for Sunday, the other for Wednesday...I'm too much for one woman to handle.. blah blah blah"

I've already said the gay opener is money.. And being in a gay bar helps with this.... it also tells the woman (a few minutes later, when she realizes you're straight) that you're secure enough to hang out there, that you didn't go out to be "on the prowl" and that she must be special because you didn't go out looking to pick up chicks, you just happened to bump into her.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The other night in a gay bar   The other night in a gay bar I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:24 pm

Gay bars also give you the girl's perspective. What it's like to be constantly hit on and putting up the bitch shield.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The other night in a gay bar   The other night in a gay bar I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:13 pm

Cool post, a bit off subject but i didnt have any idea leather wrist bands where gay...i have actually been looking for some around here and online and have yet to find a style i like...where did you get urs and could you post a pic?
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The other night in a gay bar   The other night in a gay bar I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:45 am

Ka wrote:
Cool post, a bit off subject but i didnt have any idea leather wrist bands where gay...i have actually been looking for some around here and online and have yet to find a style i like...where did you get urs and could you post a pic?

I had no idea either, lol.. But I like the look, and I'm not going to stop wearing leather bands just because it means something in the gay community..

On one wrist I wear a watch with a wide band. On the other is just a band (actually, it was a broken leather watch band. I trimmed the leather straps off it and wear it as-is.

The other night in a gay bar Photo_062108_006

I also wear the bands with an outfit like this-- shirt untucked, unbuttoned with a loosely tied tie, torn jeans, white dress shoes

The other night in a gay bar Pinkshirt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The other night in a gay bar   The other night in a gay bar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The other night in a gay bar
Page 1 of 1