Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Halloween Night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stevo
AFC
AFC
stevo

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-06

My Halloween Night Empty
PostSubject: My Halloween Night   My Halloween Night I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:13 am

so me and my friends were kinda smashed and went to a party. one of my friend jake knew one of the girls there and introduced us. she was kinda tipsy and i talked to her for a bit and had ALOT of kino. she was constantly hugging me and i walked around with my arm around her. then she came with me and jake and we went to a park. the girl just put her number in my phone and then she got a call and had to get picked up.
i think i would have hooked up with her if she would have stayed a little longer. but she said to call her today.

so i call her and she comes over to hang with her friend. i also find out before i got there the night before she had hooked up with some other guy. the whole day she texted the guy from last night and didnt pay as much attention to me, and now that we are both sober she doesnt seem to like hug me anymore and isnt as into me as last night. anyway she lives close to me so it would work out great but.

was her hundreds of ioi's just from her being typsy or do i really still have a shot with her even with her little crush on the other guy?
Back to top Go down
PUA

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-15

My Halloween Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Halloween Night   My Halloween Night I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:20 pm

I personally won't put up with a girl constantly texting. It's disrespectful as hell to you, and for you to take it lowers your value considerably. It's the same thing as talking on the phone, so imagine she comes to your house and chats with other guy the entire time. Game over, right?

That said, it looks like you've fallen into a relationship where you are not the dominant partner. Let's run a quick scoresheet:
- your friend introduced you. -.5 (somewhat passive but still happens)
- sounds like the majority of touching was from her to you. -1
- she forced her number on you. -1
- she got a call and left when you thought you'd be hooking up. -2
- she told you to call at a specific time and you did. -1
- she texted all day with a different guy and you put up. -5000

See what I mean? All of these things are very passive. If it's really only your second interaction you can salvage it but you have to immediately take charge of the relationship. She comes over again? Tell her you need to hold onto her phone. House policy. Whatever-- anything to let her know you aren't going to put up with that kind of behavior. Then the next time you call her, be a man. You decide what you're doing, how long you're doing it, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cantchangerandy
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

My Halloween Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Halloween Night   My Halloween Night I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:48 am

Karma wrote:
I personally won't put up with a girl constantly texting. It's disrespectful as hell to you, and for you to take it lowers your value considerably. It's the same thing as talking on the phone, so imagine she comes to your house and chats with other guy the entire time. Game over, right?

That said, it looks like you've fallen into a relationship where you are not the dominant partner. Let's run a quick scoresheet:
- your friend introduced you. -.5 (somewhat passive but still happens)
- sounds like the majority of touching was from her to you. -1
- she forced her number on you. -1
- she got a call and left when you thought you'd be hooking up. -2
- she told you to call at a specific time and you did. -1
- she texted all day with a different guy and you put up. -5000

See what I mean? All of these things are very passive. If it's really only your second interaction you can salvage it but you have to immediately take charge of the relationship. She comes over again? Tell her you need to hold onto her phone. House policy. Whatever-- anything to let her know you aren't going to put up with that kind of behavior. Then the next time you call her, be a man. You decide what you're doing, how long you're doing it, etc.

Those 2 points I dont find negative. The best way to meet people is social networking. Her giving him the number is a good thing.

The only problem I see here is that when she says, "Roll over", he acts like her lap dog.
Back to top Go down
PUA

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-15

My Halloween Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Halloween Night   My Halloween Night I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:25 am

Quote :
Those 2 points I dont find negative. The best way to meet people is social networking. Her giving him the number is a good thing.

The only problem I see here is that when she says, "Roll over", he acts like her lap dog.
Fair enough, but I'd still maintain they are at best neutral.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cantchangerandy
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

My Halloween Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Halloween Night   My Halloween Night I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:21 pm

On those two points that Meg pointed out, I agree, they aren't negative at all actually. Him being introduced to her through a friend is simply networking, being social, which is a great thing. That's ONE way I've built my social circle. I met several high profile, influential people on my own . . . and voila, they in turn introduced me to several people they knew.

And, her putting her number into his phone was simply a big IOI . . . albeit in this case a very drunk IOI carrying almost no weight, but normally when a girl does that, it's huge. If she's sober, lol.

Now, the fact that she had ALREADY fucked another guy before you got there that night, and then she was hanging all over you, then she left when another guy called so she could (most likely) go fuck him too . . . shows that you are better off WITHOUT her. She's WAYYYY to loose man. You don't need, or want, that shit.

On everything else, I agree with Karma, and as Meg pointed out . . . you're her lap dog. Personally, I don't see you salvaging this and I really don't see why you'd WANT to salvage this.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

My Halloween Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Halloween Night   My Halloween Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Halloween Night
Page 1 of 1