Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Step Ladder Principle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

The Step Ladder Principle Empty
PostSubject: The Step Ladder Principle   The Step Ladder Principle I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:47 pm

For you guys that are worried about starting sets each with 5's or 6's or w/e. Don't worry about that. You want to end up with 9's and 10's and you're afraid that starting with 5's and 6's will destroy your chances? NOT so. It's called the step ladder principle.

Starting with a 5 gives you social proof and pre-selection enough to help you move up to a 6. Then you bump it up another notch from there, and so on.

You do this enough in a club, ALONG with showing leadership of the guys around you as well, being the center of attention, etc., and you will be hanging with and picking up the 9's and 10's before you know it, on the same night. You see, the 9's and 10's see you with A girl and it registers in their mind that you are SAFE. It's much better than hanging alone. So, even if you have to start with a 5, or even a 4, do it.

You'll go from being the creepy stalker to being the safe option in seconds. However, don't stick around with the 4 or 5 any longer than you have to. You notice IOI's coming from the 6? ACT ON IT. Bounce to the other set. Then, watch for IOI's from the 7's and act on them. Keep moving up. You don't stick around on a step ladder, so don't overstay your welcome in a set while you're moving up either.

Personally, I've done this some nights and literally bounced through half a dozen sets in less than 10 minutes. And ended up with a 10 or 12 set (don't remember at this point, it's been a while) with some *&@# cute girls in it. And, I ended up with the 9 grinding on me. And coming back to me.

So, use the step ladder principle. Don't be afraid of the 5's.

This principle is defined in more detail in the Vault.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

The Step Ladder Principle
Page 1 of 1