Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Art Of Approaching. The First Step?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

The Art Of Approaching.  The First Step? Empty
PostSubject: The Art Of Approaching. The First Step?   The Art Of Approaching.  The First Step? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:59 pm

Art Of Approaching — The First Step?

The Art of Approaching by Joseph Matthews

I love reading pick up and seduction manuals… most of them make me laugh. Seriously, I think 3rd graders could do a better job writing most of these books.

I really feel sorry for the guys that buy them… well… at least the ones that suck…

Most are based on canned lines and bullshit that you’ll never really get an opportunity to use. And… if you do… you might end up getting slapped.

But that’s another story…

No what I really want to talk to you about is a book I’ve read called The Art of Approaching by Joseph Matthews. Of course, we are led to assume that Joseph (aka Thundercat) is a master pick up artist that used to look like shit… but has now mastered his destiny and dates all the hot women…

True… false…

Who knows the truth… all I know is what I read, right?

A little back story:

About 3 weeks ago, my friend Rich came up to me and started asking me what I thought about “pick up artists” and if I thought it was possible to become one. You see, for most of the people that I know that are great with women (including myself), it was nothing more than a “finding” process. I know a few “naturals”… or guys that most would consider naturals… but in reality… they sucked at pulling women too at the beginning…

So, yes… I told him that I did think that you can learn this set of skills… and I told him that it really isn’t that hard either.

He showed me this book, The Art of Approaching, and asked me to give it a look over… you know… to see if he had wasted his money.

I laughed when I read the title… this is really the area that most men feel the most insecure. I get questions about this type of thing very often… from both men and women.

(Heck, I had a woman open me up this weekend by saying, “Hey, you seem like a cool guy… and I need some help. Do you see that guy over there? I think he’s hot but I don’t know what to say to him.” Little did she know, but that was probably one of the best icebreakers I’ve seen in a while… and she wasn’t even trying. Needless to say, she’s coming out with me for drinks tomorrow night… lol)

Ok, back on the ranch… we we’re talking about opening up people… more specifically women.

Well, I got home that night and purchased The Art of Approaching to see what it was all about… after all, it’s always good to “polish up” on your skills, right?

But:

* Did I learn anything new?
* Is the Art of Approaching suitable for beginners, intermediate, or advanced pick up?
* And finally, is the damn thing even worth it?

I must say… The Art of Approaching can be quite a beast once you get into it… the book is over 340 pages long.

Of those 340… the first one third focuses mainly on “inner game” or confidence…

I really can’t disagree here… you can’t effectively talk to women if you aren’t “feeling it”… you know.

But, unfortunately, reading about “inner game” doesn’t give it to you… you have to go get it… and that’s okay. It comes with practice.

No, the real gold in The Art of Approaching comes from the actual nuggets that Joseph drops on you when we actually start the approach process.

I like his style.

But, for me, the “graduation” point was reading about “Zan”… as in Zan Perrion… the guy with 4-6 girlfriends… that all hang out together… and his personal philosophy of meeting and attracting women.

DEEP STUFF HERE, MY FRIEND.

I’d buy the thing all over again just for this ONE SECTION…

Anyway, I don’t want to get too long winded, but the Art of Approaching should have a spot on your computer. There are two versions, the basic and the advanced… go for whichever you prefer… but the advanced has some video lessons attached to it… very cool for you visual learners.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

The Art Of Approaching. The First Step?
Page 1 of 1