Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Telling another girl she needs to step it up, she's got competition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Telling another girl she needs to step it up, she's got competition Empty
PostSubject: Telling another girl she needs to step it up, she's got competition   Telling another girl she needs to step it up, she's got competition I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:49 am

Ok, so i've got this girl I've been seeing--- really hot, great personality, but really, really, needy.... (she wants to spend the night every night)... She is on the brink of busting out with the "exclusivity" talk, I cant just feel it.... There is no 'hard to get' here... She laid the cat string down on the ground from the git-go. She text me stuff like "I can't wait to see you" and "I want to be with you every night" all the time....

Meanwhile, there's this girl who lives in Tahoe. She has (as Mystery would say) "high replication value." She's at least 6 feet tall and a former college v-ball player. We relate on so many levels because I played D1-A football in college.. She's admittedly kind of weird or a dork, and, frankly, I find that somewhat endearing.

So here's the deal... I want to be in a relationship. It's down to two. On the one hand, there's the hot chick that wants to come over every night and have sex... And on the other, there's a girl who lives 1hr away (Tahoe).

The girl from Tahoe said she was too busy this weekend for us to get together... Somehow, I need to let her know that she's falling behind in the race... I'm secretly rooting for her to win, even though we haven't even had sex... This is mostly because she has high replication value (lol, I speak of her as if she were a thoroughbred). She's what you would call "all American." She's athletic, like myself... and relatively smart.. with a touch of wierdness.. I love it... I want it to happen, but the vietnamese girl from reno who wants to stay at my house every night is moving closer and closer....

How do I let All American girl know she needs to step it up, otherwise she'll lose me?
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Telling another girl she needs to step it up, she's got competition   Telling another girl she needs to step it up, she's got competition I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:26 am

That has gave me a good idea, but Im not experienced in this area....but I think tripp can help...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Telling another girl she needs to step it up, she's got competition   Telling another girl she needs to step it up, she's got competition I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:20 am

Although I can't say I've dealt with this myself, so I don't have an exact gameplan, I will give it some further thought for you.

In the meantime, I'd say that subtlety is gonna be the key here. I'm assuming that she knows you're not exclusive with her, in which case, you have the ability to casually (and very lightly) mention stuff about the other girl. Aside from that, I would casually talk about your current mindset and that you are in a stage in your life that you are moving away from "silly girls", "no strings attached sex" and "casual dating with substance", that you are more interested in creating a more meaningful relationship. Now, this isn't something you want to sit her down and discuss, or drop all on her in one long string, I'm talking about working stuff into conversations and working on a more subliminal level.

If she's interested in the same sort of thing, then she's gonna become more interested and move more towards that outcome. If she isn't interested in that sort of thing, then she'll become less interested. Remember that if you want to get her, you've got to be willing to lose her, otherwise you're gonna be dicking around hoping that she'll come around and the other girl is pretty much guaranteed to win.

Your other alternative, is to just get her HOOKED. Like crazy hooked to the point where she starts fighting hard enough to win regardless of knowledge of the race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telling another girl she needs to step it up, she's got competition   Telling another girl she needs to step it up, she's got competition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Telling another girl she needs to step it up, she's got competition
Page 1 of 1