Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how do you get a female bartender?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
h-bomb
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
h-bomb

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-23

how do you get a female bartender? Empty
PostSubject: how do you get a female bartender?   how do you get a female bartender? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:58 am

there is this bartender that is the hottest girl ive ever seen and she works in a very loud and very crowded night club. i desperately need to know how to get this girl. any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: how do you get a female bartender?   how do you get a female bartender? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:46 am

h-bomb wrote:
there is this bartender that is the hottest girl ive ever seen and she works in a very loud and very crowded night club. i desperately need to know how to get this girl. any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks

First of all, realize that because she's a bartender, she automatically gets hit on a lot. Because she's a hot bartender, she automatically gets hit on CONSTANTLY, so you have to be different from that. You go in, not to hit on her, but to be friends with her. You can't be desperate with her. BIG no no.

The idea that the club is very crowded and loud is the nature of the venue anyway, so that's something you will have to get over. It's their business to be loud and crowded. You will have to raise your voice, and get the bartender to be close to you, but realize that the bartender WON'T get as close to your mouth at first as another patron of the business would. She sees that stuff all the time, so the normal "come hither tricks" won't work so easily on her. You have to cut through her defenses which will be even higher than the normal patron's bitch shield would be.

Be confident in yourself, give some business to her, tip her well, be friendly to her. She's a bartender. She's there to make money, and most of the people she deals with will either be rude or unfriendly, or demanding, or straight up assholes. Be different. Set yourself apart from the rest. That's what a PUA does.

Lastly, welcome to the forum h-bomb.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
h-bomb
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
h-bomb

PostSubject: Re: how do you get a female bartender?   how do you get a female bartender? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:53 pm

thanks man and would classic pick methods like the mystery method,etc work in this situation or is there a specific method out there that can help me get a step by step way of getting this girl cause im very new to this kind of stuff
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: how do you get a female bartender?   how do you get a female bartender? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:38 pm

h-bomb wrote:
thanks man and would classic pick methods like the mystery method,etc work in this situation or is there a specific method out there that can help me get a step by step way of getting this girl cause im very new to this kind of stuff

Mystery Method would actually work very well for this because the bartender's mentality would be the 9 or 10 type of mentality that Mystery Method works best for.

The one exception I would give to this scenario is if a VERY confident guy went with a direct approach, that could work, but if a guy is confident enough to pull off a direct approach, then it doesn't really matter if he's opening a bartender, a model, or an average girl.

So yes, with your scenario, the Mystery Method would work well.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: how do you get a female bartender?   how do you get a female bartender? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:28 am

As LA pointed out Mystery method may be best served for this scenario. I personally feel that to land a bartender, you are going to need social proof before you approach her. Flash game, is the first game that should be run before you utter a word to this chick. Flash game: Can be used with a camera, video recorder, or being surrounded by a group of people who are falling over the floor having a good time with you. What you want to do is make sure that this bartender's attention is in your vicinity, or will be focused on you when the flash occurs. Couple this with MM and you have a good chance of scoring this hot bartender. (Credit- Mystery) peace,lvoe and succe SS

Last edited by Fortunehooks1 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: how do you get a female bartender?   how do you get a female bartender? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:37 am

Ah yes, good point Fortune. And, Mystery does talk about flash game for this very reason.

I think I've gotten so used to being proofed that I forgot about that point. Thanks for bringing it up Fortune.
Back to top Go down
h-bomb
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
h-bomb

PostSubject: Re: how do you get a female bartender?   how do you get a female bartender? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:55 am

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you get a female bartender?   how do you get a female bartender? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do you get a female bartender?
Page 1 of 1