Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odd Behavior need female minds here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angryrocker4
rAFC
rAFC
angryrocker4

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Odd Behavior need female minds here. Empty
PostSubject: Odd Behavior need female minds here.   Odd Behavior need female minds here. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:26 am

Why would a girl Im sleeping with periodically, I'd guess as an F-buddy relationship, start introducing me to her female friends? But still want to see me in that same capacity? Am I getting passed around as a trophy or something (cause that would be cool and yet suck lol)? If she was honestly just trying to hook up two people, you'd think she wouldnt want to continue the sex, considering its her friends!(she'll stop she says if something serious happens) I wouldnt hook my buddy up with a girl I'd just shagged ragged the day before, and continue to shag until they get serious. What could be the motivations here? And yes, I am quite enjoying myself and having fun Twisted Evil its the kind of therapy I need at the moment (and I am honest with all my girls) lol and Im so interested to see what other women think of that thought process this girl has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Odd Behavior need female minds here.   Odd Behavior need female minds here. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:58 am

Have you two ever talked about being more than a f-buddy?
Back to top Go down
angryrocker4
rAFC
rAFC
angryrocker4

PostSubject: Re: Odd Behavior need female minds here.   Odd Behavior need female minds here. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:26 pm

Nope, it was kinda just an understanding we had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Odd Behavior need female minds here.   Odd Behavior need female minds here. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:40 pm

Ha, well either two things: one, she secretly wants more out of the relationship but doesn't want to admit because she doesn't want the sex to end. two, she knows she can still have sex with you and baits you with other women to see if in the end you keep going back to her, so if you did hook up with one of her friends she knows how to play her cards with you and where she stands with you.

Does that make any sense to you? I mean if you know this girl well, then you will know which one of those two she is doing. That's what we would call "setting ourself up for the fall"...unless you have feelings for her too. What happens when you have a f-buddy relationship is that one of the two subconciously develops inner emotions for the other because you spend time together, youre sleeping together, and im sure there are deep grounding convos in the mix. Which all make a recipe for disaster because in the end the sex will stop and once it does, you will see those true colors.
Back to top Go down
angryrocker4
rAFC
rAFC
angryrocker4

PostSubject: Re: Odd Behavior need female minds here.   Odd Behavior need female minds here. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:45 pm

I think she wants more but knows I wont go for it at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Odd Behavior need female minds here.   Odd Behavior need female minds here. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:03 pm

and boom, there ya go! That is why she is passing you around to her friends.....think of it as a sneaky shit test. Im a girl, I know all these games we play, but it sickens me enough that we play them. I will admit some games we play are fun, but some are plain out stupid.

IMO, if you don't want to be her friend and cut the sex out then your best benefit is to cut your ties. If you continue this type of relationship, then she will get hurt and regret you in the end. unless you tell her look, i think we should be just friends...no more sex....
Back to top Go down
angryrocker4
rAFC
rAFC
angryrocker4

PostSubject: Re: Odd Behavior need female minds here.   Odd Behavior need female minds here. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:05 pm

Well Id otherwise have no interest in her, even as a friend. I just couldnt figure out why a girl would want a guy to bang her friends. I mean, I wouldnt look twice at a girl thats been with a bud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Odd Behavior need female minds here.   Odd Behavior need female minds here. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:13 pm

Oy, she is baiting you to see how far you would go with her friends. plain and simple, flush her.
Back to top Go down
angryrocker4
rAFC
rAFC
angryrocker4

PostSubject: Re: Odd Behavior need female minds here.   Odd Behavior need female minds here. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:22 pm

Will do! It wasnt that fun anyway lol. I need to get out too.
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Odd Behavior need female minds here.   Odd Behavior need female minds here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:43 pm

if she is hott and has a great personality and such, why not start a relationship
Back to top Go down
angryrocker4
rAFC
rAFC
angryrocker4

PostSubject: Re: Odd Behavior need female minds here.   Odd Behavior need female minds here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:28 pm

I dont feel anything for her at all, and Im still not ready for anything serious.
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Odd Behavior need female minds here.   Odd Behavior need female minds here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:30 pm

ok, then let her pass u around, its fun,, very evil, but fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd Behavior need female minds here.   Odd Behavior need female minds here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd Behavior need female minds here.
Page 1 of 1