Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

too early for date?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
high school pua
rAFC
rAFC
high school pua

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-25

too early for date? Empty
PostSubject: too early for date?   too early for date? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:17 pm

Alright, so I met a girl at a party, we had a real good time, we talked for about an hour or so, had interesting/funny conversation, I ran some routines on her and I got her number. I then asked her to come shopping with me to the mall this following weekend, however I am thinking if this is a bit too AFC, just asking her out on a date so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: too early for date?   too early for date? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:23 pm

It's not a "date". That's the whole point of asking her to hit the mall with you, it's just hanging out. Same as any other activity you are going to do with her, it's just hanging out, not a "date".
Back to top Go down
high school pua
rAFC
rAFC
high school pua

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: too early for date?   too early for date? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:29 pm

Rye Lee wrote:
It's not a "date". That's the whole point of asking her to hit the mall with you, it's just hanging out. Same as any other activity you are going to do with her, it's just hanging out, not a "date".

Hmm, I see... when do hang outs start being considered dates though then? If two people "hang out" continuously and are into each other, are they just hanging out or are they dating each/seeing each other(couple)
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: too early for date?   too early for date? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:42 am

"Hey, would you like to go have a coffee sometime".
This is AFC. You set no time , so this means you're free anytime. You give her all the power.
When you'll meet, it will be her you and the coffee , and there's not much interesting to talk concerning the coffee. So it will be you and her, getting to know eachother in a kind of FORCED way IMO, because that's WHY you are there. To get to know eachother and see if you're potential lovemates.

When you go like " Hey, I'm going to the mall, have to get some cola for my cat. Tag along if you want" or "
Hey, I was planning to go to this new movie in the theaters. Join me if you want."
This is her coming in your reality. You have stuff to do. She can hop in if you want. And the hangout doesn't circle about you 2.
BUT you'll get to know eachother also. That's more hanging out, having fun, but meanwhile getting to know eachother.

A date however IMO, has a sort of AFC connotation. "Let's go on a date" ( Hey, I want to get to know eachother and I already want to have you ) . Or " Let's hang out " ( Let's have fun ---- And later suddenly, she realises that she likes you, and you were JUST hanging out together. . )

V
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: too early for date?   too early for date? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 2:53 am

V explains this very well here.

It helps to cut down on the mental and perceived stress of the situation. For instance, me and my g/f, we HUNG OUT at the different clubs continuously, almost every night, after we met. We got to know each other, had a BLAST, got close, etc. We never actually went on a DATE back then. Yet, our relationship grew and we got serious.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: too early for date?   too early for date? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

too early for date?
Page 1 of 1