Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Date w/no afc

Go down 
+2
Whoopie
LaRockStar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Date w/no afc Empty
PostSubject: Date w/no afc   Date w/no afc I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:46 am

Ok...so here goes a quick summary...

There is this HB7 - we have had half a dozen classes, yet never said a word to her (this was before pua).
Well I ran into her at my internship. We started talking about stuff - movies came up.
I said some friends and I are going to see Batman again...threw out the invite.

Yesterday, I tracked down her email by using the campus directory. Shot her an email. Exchanged numbers.
Started texting - went from a group of people - to us, dinner, and me picking her up.

Now...I'm afraid I'll slip back in my AFC ways while I'm on the date/outing.
Who pays? Dinner/Ticket? I dont have a problem paying - but I don't want to give off AFC signals.
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Date w/no afc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date w/no afc   Date w/no afc I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:58 am

I always say Fuck dinner! I like to do more playful things like putt putt, bowling, roller skating, ice skating, etc. Things that you know will be fun no matter how your feeling. Dinner is just ehhh. So many manners and its just boring I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Date w/no afc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date w/no afc   Date w/no afc I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 pm

Im the same, while dinner is nice.. i always like the idea of having a good time and being really high in energy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Date w/no afc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date w/no afc   Date w/no afc I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:31 pm

If you are going to dinner just split the check...thats always the best way to go in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Date w/no afc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date w/no afc   Date w/no afc I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:28 am

~Meg~ wrote:
If you are going to dinner just split the check...thats always the best way to go in my opinion.

Good call out
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Date w/no afc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date w/no afc   Date w/no afc I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:19 am

LaRockStar wrote:
Ok...so here goes a quick summary...

There is this HB7 - we have had half a dozen classes, yet never said a word to her (this was before pua).
Well I ran into her at my internship. We started talking about stuff - movies came up.
I said some friends and I are going to see Batman again...threw out the invite.

Yesterday, I tracked down her email by using the campus directory. Shot her an email. Exchanged numbers.
Started texting - went from a group of people - to us, dinner, and me picking her up.

Now...I'm afraid I'll slip back in my AFC ways while I'm on the date/outing.
Who pays? Dinner/Ticket? I dont have a problem paying - but I don't want to give off AFC signals.

CONGRATULATIONS BRO!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, had to get that out of my system, lol. OK, the movie suggestion for the first date SUCKED, (not the movie itself, but a MOVIE on a first date sucks), but the fact that it turned into you two, dinner, and you picking her up is AWESOME for your progress bro. I'm EXTREMELY proud of you!

OK, now onto your question. My personality wouldn't work for you. I automatically would not expect to pay, but that's me, and that wouldn't work for you. Of course, in my opinion, it depends on how it's set up. To me, it depends on WHO set it up. If I did, I'd pay because I set it up. If she set it up, I'd expect her to cover it all. If I felt like being nice, I'd help . . . maybe.

I'd go, in your case, with Meg's advice. I think that's the best way for you at this point.

Just remember, she ALREADY LIKES YOU or she wouldn't be going out with you, so have fun with her. LOOSEN YOURSELF UP. Don't be worried that you will fuck up. Focus on flipping her attraction switches over and over.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Date w/no afc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date w/no afc   Date w/no afc I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:05 pm

Just to get an update...the date went well...
Now the question that I seem to be having - is when to text her again?
I was thinking of doing something again on Wednesday...but is the next day still early to stay in contact?
I dont want to look needy
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Date w/no afc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date w/no afc   Date w/no afc I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:55 pm

LaRockStar wrote:
Just to get an update...the date went well...
Now the question that I seem to be having - is when to text her again?
I was thinking of doing something again on Wednesday...but is the next day still early to stay in contact?
I dont want to look needy

Personally I'll text girls immediately. The very next day, or sometimes even that night. It doesn't look needy just because you text. It looks needy depending on the words you use. Are you insecure and asking "do you really like me?" Yeah, that's needy. "Hey babe, you looked good last night" is not needy.

I'll be exchanging a dozen texts a day right after I meet a girl. Texting in and of itself is not needy. You can build a LOT of comfort and a pretty good amount of attraction through texting. Don't be scared to text. I've got a girl wanting to be my third LTR that I picked up this past Wednesday and have been texting her fairly constantly since the night I picked her up.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Date w/no afc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date w/no afc   Date w/no afc I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:44 am

What I do which I found out to be golden is to call them like a hour or two after the date.

"Hey, I was just making sure you got home alright. Thats all I want and ohh yeah by the way you looked great tonight. Tell next time"

Don't get into a conversation with her. This phone call should not even last 2 mins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Sponsored content

Date w/no afc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date w/no afc   Date w/no afc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date w/no afc
Page 1 of 1