Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you end the date?

Go down 
+3
RussianStar
Whoopie
Cock Diesel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

How do you end the date? Empty
PostSubject: How do you end the date?   How do you end the date? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:59 am

Say it's a first date, and all went well. Let's just say for the sake of discussion that both of you have to be on your way..

You had a great time.. great chemistry.. You definitely want to see her again.

At the conclusion of the date, perhaps you walk her towards her car...

Tell me what how you would take it from there..
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: How do you end the date?   How do you end the date? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:50 am

Well before the end of the date I have already tried to kiss her. So usually kiss her some more since I already have. Tell her to plan the next date and just have fun with her some more. My goal is always to get the girl to not want me to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: How do you end the date?   How do you end the date? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:22 am

Ok. I'm looking for something more specific......... along the lines of:

"It was nice meeting you.. blah blah.. I'd like to see you next week. Is tues or wed evening better for you?"
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: How do you end the date?   How do you end the date? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:43 pm

i've actually been wonderin the same things.. can we get a PUG here to answer.. how about LA Tripp.
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: How do you end the date?   How do you end the date? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:47 pm

I wouldn't immediatly ask for a new date after a date. I think it's a big needy. Just like "we'll catch up later, cyaa".
Even if she'd ask when, I'd say something like , "I'm quite busy this week, I'll call u"
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

PostSubject: Re: How do you end the date?   How do you end the date? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:04 pm

good one, any other lines... im taking notes
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: How do you end the date?   How do you end the date? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:31 pm

Each date is going to go differently and I wouldn't suggest using the same line everytime. Sometimes you'll kiss, sometimes you won't. Sometimes shes PMSing and in a bad mood, sometimes it will go great. If your getting dates with girls you should be shying away from the use of canned material, its a crutch.

As a general rule I usually come up with another date idea off of the conversations we have. I discuss it with her and she says shes interested. At the end I tell her I'll talk to her later. Because we discussed the date and she got excited, she has more than just me to look forward too. I think this may be called a time bridge, but I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: How do you end the date?   How do you end the date? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:53 pm

Hobbit, up until this point, i thought u were a girl
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

PostSubject: Re: How do you end the date?   How do you end the date? I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:05 pm

good ideas hobbit!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: How do you end the date?   How do you end the date? I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:58 am

Yep Hobbit, that's called a time bridge, and that's a great way of handling it too.

V, that is also a good way of doing it.

How I normally do it is, if we're planning to just hang out at night again at a club or bar, I'll immediately pick another night that I know I can get out and tell her to meet me at a specific venue on that specific night to go ahead and get a commitment from her, then tell her she can call me before then . . . if she can catch me. It shows her I'm looking forward to the next "date" (IOI) and also that I"m very busy during the day (which I am). The IOI In this case is not needy because we BOTH just had a blast hanging out together. So, SHE'S excited about getting together again already, and she just wants to know that I am too.

If we're planning to get together during the day, I tell her that I will have to call her in the next day or two (can't promise whether it will be the next day or after) and I'll see when I can work my schedule out. If she hasn't already asked me what I do, then she usually will at this point, to which I'll tell her I run a couple of web sites (true), I teach (true) and have students that require some of my personal time as well (true), and I write (true). Not always, but sometimes the girl will ask what I write, so then I get her email and tell her I'll send her a couple of short stories . . . if she can handle getting all hot and bothered by a story.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

PostSubject: Re: How do you end the date?   How do you end the date? I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:00 am

ive got a whole page on notes.. tripp.. i dnt have ur MSN cuz ur thing got deleted.. what is it again, PM ME!
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

PostSubject: Re: How do you end the date?   How do you end the date? I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:05 am

Juice wrote:
Hobbit, up until this point, i thought u were a girl

I like to keep em guessing. ;-)

But seriously, this tends to come up a lot, since I have no problem making gay passes at other male PUA's. I'm told its my own form of AMOG... but I just find it amusing.
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

PostSubject: Re: How do you end the date?   How do you end the date? I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:14 am

in that case. hobbit, do u think im sexy?
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

PostSubject: Re: How do you end the date?   How do you end the date? I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:18 pm

RussianStar wrote:
in that case. hobbit, do u think im sexy?
I have to say I find your avatar utterly repulsive. :-)
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

PostSubject: Re: How do you end the date?   How do you end the date? I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:07 pm

my avatar is delish..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you end the date?   How do you end the date? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you end the date?
Page 1 of 1