Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i dunno if this has been posted before but here we go its for fighting AA with classical conditioning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

i dunno if this has been posted before but here we go its for fighting AA with classical conditioning Empty
PostSubject: i dunno if this has been posted before but here we go its for fighting AA with classical conditioning   i dunno if this has been posted before but here we go its for fighting AA with classical conditioning I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFn8tX5xD4s dunno if this has been posted but give it a looksee its for fighting AA using classical conditioning
Back to top Go down

i dunno if this has been posted before but here we go its for fighting AA with classical conditioning Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dunno if this has been posted before but here we go its for fighting AA with classical conditioning   i dunno if this has been posted before but here we go its for fighting AA with classical conditioning I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:30 am

Ah yes, Tapping....I have used tapping on myself.....here recently....learning to unswallow NEGATIVITY in my life and let it go. Well, anything negative. It is useful as well if you conditions of neural stimuli that is lacking. Here recently, I have been working on PARANOIA and ANXIETY. The two together DO NOT mesh well. In accordance, Im working on myself..LOL

SO, thanks for posting this..it is great input to rid of AA, lovely lovely post to the link..thanks again!
Back to top Go down

i dunno if this has been posted before but here we go its for fighting AA with classical conditioning
Page 1 of 1