Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jsmooth posted this in o7 on another site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

jsmooth posted this in o7 on another site Empty
PostSubject: jsmooth posted this in o7 on another site   jsmooth posted this in o7 on another site I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:18 pm

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:20 pm Post subject: J-Smooth's New Neg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this is my new neg that I thought of and have been using it. Maybe it's been used before, maybe not but I encourage you to try it. I have lots of fun with it. So without further bullshit here it is.

"How long has your mom been dressing you for now?"

Sense that site frowns on bringing upt old dead posts I thought I would make a reply on here...There was alot of good ones that other guys came up with..This one was my favoright "That's a nice top. How long has your mom been dressing you?" Well I was thinking and I came up with this one,however i think I have seen it on a forum somewere but either or I still like it..
"Hey nice top..My grandma has one just like it..You have really good taste.." Sorry tripp and jsmooth if i shouldn't have brought this from another site........
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: jsmooth posted this in o7 on another site   jsmooth posted this in o7 on another site I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:46 pm

If its from the site I think its from, they only frown on reviving situational dead posts. They don't care if a theory post or help post is raised, only a "I met this girl last night" type of post. But its good you brought it to this forum, its very helpful.
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: jsmooth posted this in o7 on another site   jsmooth posted this in o7 on another site I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:56 pm

Well i see your point i guess i shouldn't have done this however i felt like this was a good line to use and i had one that was related to it...I know i shouldn't have hopefuly I wont be ousted already....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jsmooth posted this in o7 on another site   jsmooth posted this in o7 on another site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jsmooth posted this in o7 on another site
Page 1 of 1