Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Craigslist Ads Ive found in my area

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Craigslist Ads Ive found in my area Empty
PostSubject: Craigslist Ads Ive found in my area   Craigslist Ads Ive found in my area I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:49 am

Here are some ads Ive found in my area on craigslist. Enjoy

Chubby Nerd looking for Nerd girl

Yep, Im Chubby, but before you judge my size, Good things dont always come in small packages. Im the kinda guy who tells those Amazing stories at partys that have people peeing there pants. Im the Life of a Party and a Socal Drinker. Im a HUGE nerd, And I love all things Comic books, D&D, Vampire, Star Wars, World Of Warcraft ( if you like undead warlocks you get bonus points) and Many other nerd type things. Im in love with Ska Music, And Would like to Learn how to Swing Dance If I can find a Partner. I also Enjoy Punk and Metal. I like Video games and Cold Days. I like to watch alot of movies, Not so much TV.

Im looking for a Girl who shares my intrests. Somewho whos Fine with talking and staying in for the weekend and just spending time together. Someone who thinks on there Toes and grabs life by the legs and swings it! Im looking for someone whos okay with public displays of afection. If you think I would match Well with you just drop me an Email and we can trade Myspace pages or something Smile

P.S. Tattoos and piercings are a bonus!

He included 3 pictures

2. Once again

I thought I would try CL since I cannot seem to find what I’m looking for around here. Everywhere I go and everyone I meet is consumed by drugs, cigarettes, and alcohol. These things to me are a waste of life. I hate watching people fade away from this garbage and in spite my searches for a clean person it seems to be almost impossible.

A little about me, I’m 25 - living in the Saint Petersburg area. Right now I’m working on my BS in Game Art and Design at Westwood College. Although I like to create games, I do not play them often. My other hobbies are art, writing, drawing, reading, exercising, and to be challenged. I don’t blame others for things that happen. nor do I believe anyone is responsible for me except for myself and I work hard to improve upon myself from one day to the next.

Do I have a preference? Of course I do. Why search the world for the 'one' if only to settle for second best? If I didn't care about who I spend my time with I wouldn't be on here aiming at a wider crowd.

Someone 22 - 25 a little younger / older is ok. I just find this age group works best. I like short/medium length, dark-brown hair, and although this isn't exactly a requisite, since hair lengths and colors change, my need for someone who is intelligent and athletic is a must. Someone who can provide a challenge both physically and mentally. I want to have a conversation that has meaning. Listening to mindless babble from people who talk for the sake of talking isn't my idea of a good time.

There is a need within me to explore the impossible, someone with an open mind who is willing to explore with me would be a blessing.

But in spite of the above, the ultimate thing is drugs. Absolutely not! Alcohol, and cigarettes are pushing it. I can't stand wasting life and that is all these things seem to do. If one day I decide to have children I refuse to bring them into that kind of environment.

Perhaps I'm asking too much. But I don't think so. If you had a choice - what would you ask for? Think for yourself. So anyways, this is just a brief bit of insight into me. Perhaps I will hear from you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice

Craigslist Ads Ive found in my area
Page 1 of 1