Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slippage? Mental - Let down?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Slippage? Mental - Let down? Empty
PostSubject: Slippage? Mental - Let down?   Slippage? Mental - Let down? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:03 am

As many of you know, I recently F-Closed a girl at work (who was a class-mate in a few of my classes.)

Well, I put too much effort and interest in her. I was looking at gaming other girls.
I noticed my confident level to be slipping, for a number of reasons.

When I text, and she doesn't text back (in a reasonable amount of time), I sink a tad lower - only because she is my only F-Option right now.

The next slippage I feel is when a few good friends of mine come home. Telling stories, sharing pictures of all the girls they did, could have, or didn't F-Close. Why is that? They are naturals, no real need to understand the PUA stuff - they just do it without knowing.

I was just curious to know if any guys have any mental slippages like this, for whatever reason, and what to do to get out of it. I'm also thinking that I haven't worked out in a few weeks because of my new job, but I'll get back into the swing of things later this week. Perhaps that had an impact on my inner game.
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Slippage? Mental - Let down?   Slippage? Mental - Let down? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:50 am

Your still outcome dependent. Your confidence cannot be based on anything but yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slippage? Mental - Let down?   Slippage? Mental - Let down? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:51 am

I second what Hobbit said dude......confidence is what you need, get some!
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Slippage? Mental - Let down?   Slippage? Mental - Let down? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:23 am

Rockstar, mental slippages are apart of the human experience bro. Think of the poker great, Hellmuth. Hellmuth when he is on and is catching cards there is absolutely no one better in that moment, but all it takes is a bad beat and Hellmuth filters into a portal of cussing doom. Why do inject Hellmuth into this particularly discussion because he demonstrates the attitude of high narcissistic behavior. He can control what cards he plays, but he can't control what everyone else at the table will take a chance and play. So when someone beats him because they caught better cards, this solid pro goes on tilt. Hence, his solid play is as outcome dependent as they come.

This where you don't want to take your game. You still should feel that you are a solid human being, even though she might not return every text that you send into the universe. Let go of trying to control a girls response who is not in the exact seat as you are in, i.E., sitting next to you. Don't let this girl or any girls for that matter make you visit the looking glass self with a list deprecating thoughts. Also, I wrote a post in my diary about state control, you might want to read that. Rockstar, don't measure yourself to your friends, that's unhealthy. Follow your own pace and collect confidence, calibration,social disposition, and the need to only exist. From there you will see how far I know you can go. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Slippage? Mental - Let down?   Slippage? Mental - Let down? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:02 am

Working out does have an effect on how you feel in general, this is true.

However, as the others have said, your self confidence shouldn't be effected by any girl. It shouldn't ultimately be effected by any thing.

As Fortune pointed out, you shouldn't compare yourself to another the way that you are. I mean, check this out. I could compare myself to some other guys that have fucked 150-200 women and are seemingly proud of it. Personally, I haven't been with that many. I have no desire to be with that many. I could have easily fucked more than I have. I have turned down offers and will probably continue to do so. I could build my number existentially if I didn't do that, obviously. I'm not worried about it though. I'm not out to have the highest score. I'm out to find what I am looking for and be happy with it.

Now, recall that when you FIRST started fucking this girl I told you to IMMEDIATELY go and game other girls when your confidence was through the roof. There was a reason for that, as you see now I'm sure.

The step from here? You need more than ever to go and game other girls. Take some of your attention AWAY from this girl and focus on gaming others. She is NOT your g/f, doesn't want to be your g/f, and you are trying to push her into that role. Go . . . game . . . other . . . girls . . . before you confidence hits rock bottom . . . again.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Slippage? Mental - Let down?   Slippage? Mental - Let down? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:05 am

A story from my recent music festival vacation:

First thing that happened as soon as the bus arrived at the music festival, was my favorite hat (you'll recall my brown plaid fedora from when we met in Miami) and my tent that I was going to be spending the week staying in, were both stolen. Everything else I had, but those two things were valued for different reasons. The hat honestly meant far more to me, but the tent was going to be my shelter and I'd only used it on 2 occassions for the festival the 2 previous years, so it still had a long life span ahead of it. This obviously had me pretty pissed off and in a huff for a while.

I set out looking for my friends that were supposed to have arrived several hours before me luckily, so that I would at least have some people to talk to and get out of a bad mood. I found them and was led back to their camp, which was set up under a HUGE tarp, made into a tent shape of it's own, under which they had about 10 of their tents. I figured my week would be spent sleeping in one of the folding chairs at night, under the tarp and exposed to the cold, which didn't make me happy, especially since I now had no place to pull, aside from going to any target I accquired's tent, which isn't my personal preference, I like to be on my turf.

Still, I was more bugged about the hat, that thing had some serious memories and I'm gonna miss it for the rest of my life probably (I know, I'm silly). One of my buddy's friends happened to be staying in a VW van they had driven there though and so she lent me her spare tent for the week after she realised I was gonna be camping directly beside them and wouldn't be shady or anything.

For the rest of the week, I dropped by the lost and found hoping some decent person would realise they had made a mistake, or perhaps my stuff had just been misplaced and someone found it. I mentioned my issue to countless people in conversation, as I like to tell stories that move people. I got a lot of sympathy, yet after a bit, I realised I didn't want it, I didn't care about the outcome, I just wanted to have a good time and that was all that mattered. It didn't matter whether people screwed me over, it didn't matter whether they had been malicious or not, all that mattered, was the journey, was the adventure I was having by sharing the week with my friends and other random folk. I began to tell people that it didn't matter and I didn't care, because I honestly didn't; I can buy another tent and I can get a new hat and make new memories. But what I could never replace, was the journey I was undertaking, by sharing experiences with all these people.

Hopefully you get the point D. Detach yourself from the possessions, detach yourself from the things you think you need and want and instead enjoy what you HAVE. If a girl doesn't message you back when you'd like, then oh well, that's not the end of the world, instead you just find something else to occupy your time. I'm moving to a different city in a week and the 2 people I considered my best friends couldn't give a shit about seeing me again, which hurt at first, but now I realise that I just have to focus on other things, because feeling so dependant on the outcome of their response, only made me weaker and hurt more than if I just didn't care and was just happy by being me.

I really hope that helps, cause I'm late leaving for work cause I thought it was a worthwhile story. Don't feel bad though, I don't, whatever happens happens, right and the best thing we can do is enjoy the time we have!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slippage? Mental - Let down?   Slippage? Mental - Let down? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slippage? Mental - Let down?
Page 1 of 1