Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orgasms are mental

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Orgasms are mental Empty
PostSubject: Orgasms are mental   Orgasms are mental I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:13 am

Most of us know that female orgasms are mental. What most don't realize is that male orgasms are mental too. Yes, we are visual, but that visual stimulation still amounts to mental stimulation. Also, you can be with one attractive person while fantasizing about another attractive person. Plus, most guys have a hard time being with someone they don't find attractive. Does any of this ring a bell? Women are the same way. The orgasm, at the core, is stimulated by your mind, regardless of how good or bad your partner for the moment is doing with you sexually. Now, if the partner knows what they are doing, on top of you using your mind, then the sex, and the orgasm are multiplied infinitely.

No Par, this wasn't inspired by you, lol. I was already planning to post this before we talked Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Orgasms are mental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orgasms are mental   Orgasms are mental I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:01 pm

I notice girls have more orgasms when their relaxed! I usually always give a massage and use scent smells and aroma to make the room a sexual room.

I usually have girls tell me Wow, or I will call you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Orgasms are mental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orgasms are mental   Orgasms are mental I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:53 am

This is so true, all orgasms are mental first. Think of it this way, a woman's orgasm has to be mentally attainable, before it can be physically attained. As Tripp pointed out, men are the same way. Let's delve deeper into this, notice how almost all adult movies have insatiable women starring in the flicks. It's because this visual aid, your mind will be able to create an orgasm first, i.e. an erection that can induce an orgasm for the male populous. Because of this mental creation, I can masturbate better,hahaha. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks

Orgasms are mental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orgasms are mental   Orgasms are mental I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:58 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Most of us know that female orgasms are mental. What most don't realize is that male orgasms are mental too. Yes, we are visual, but that visual stimulation still amounts to mental stimulation. Also, you can be with one attractive person while fantasizing about another attractive person. Plus, most guys have a hard time being with someone they don't find attractive. Does any of this ring a bell? Women are the same way. The orgasm, at the core, is stimulated by your mind, regardless of how good or bad your partner for the moment is doing with you sexually. Now, if the partner knows what they are doing, on top of you using your mind, then the sex, and the orgasm are multiplied infinitely.

No Par, this wasn't inspired by you, lol. I was already planning to post this before we talked Wink

Shhh!! No one needs to know about.....lol

Anyways, look, you stole my thunder...I was in the midst of writing a little sumthin for the boys here about the mentality of an orgasm between male and female and the core derivitives.....but NOoooooo...you just had to go there....typical YOU...LMAO
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Orgasms are mental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orgasms are mental   Orgasms are mental I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:22 pm

Paramour wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

Shhh!! No one needs to know about.....lol

Anyways, look, you stole my thunder...I was in the midst of writing a little sumthin for the boys here about the mentality of an orgasm between male and female and the core derivitives.....but NOoooooo...you just had to go there....typical YOU...LMAO

That's right . . . typical me. I can't help it if you're too slow . . . Wink

Here's the solution. You finish your scientific paper . . . and go ahead and add it to this post Wink Then you'll be helping grant Fortune's request of delving deeper too. There, killing two birds with one stone. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Orgasms are mental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orgasms are mental   Orgasms are mental I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:27 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orgasms are mental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orgasms are mental   Orgasms are mental I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orgasms are mental
Page 1 of 1