Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a single guys domain...what should it look like

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

a single guys domain...what should it look like Empty
PostSubject: a single guys domain...what should it look like   a single guys domain...what should it look like I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:35 am

Ok I saw this on a pua forum I just recently found and I don't remember how I found it,but anyways..A single guys pad what should we have in it?I know J posted something about this but I cant remember were I saw it...What should I be concidering on having in it?So everyone if you wouldn't mind give me some tips on what I should have around,on the wall,decorations all that...Also the cheaper the better...I wouldn't mind getting the ladies advice on this subject as well...What grabs your attention when your at a guy's house?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: a single guys domain...what should it look like   a single guys domain...what should it look like I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:41 am

Comfortable, have some artwork, pictures of family/friends, a few items that show your interests
Keep it simple, non cluttered and clean.

Don't have posters of half naked women on the walls...BIG no no
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: a single guys domain...what should it look like   a single guys domain...what should it look like I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:51 am

Well damn there went my naky calender Sad lol...Thanks Meg very useful info...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: a single guys domain...what should it look like   a single guys domain...what should it look like I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:08 am

Well I had this in the Vault...but I'll release it here for you guys to see for a while.

If you've ever seen the LoveDrop apartment makeover video you can appreciate this. Also, if you've read revelation you'll see a section about this as well for making over your place. Most of the stuff I've slowly added like the fake plant life. However, I added the colored bulbs for some mood. You can do a lot with your place with just a little money here and there.

Kitchen/Bar
a single guys domain...what should it look like Kitche11

Dining Room Area
a single guys domain...what should it look like Dining10

Living Room
*The lights in here are actually pink in the lamps but show up white in the picture*
a single guys domain...what should it look like Living10

Hallway to the bedroom
a single guys domain...what should it look like Tv10

Bedroom
a single guys domain...what should it look like Bedroo10

Bedroom - Alternative View
a single guys domain...what should it look like Bedroo12

Bathroom
a single guys domain...what should it look like Bath10

Anyways, you can see what I've done with my place, the girls seem to like the mood in here. I think the lovedrop clip gives some great examples of notes. If you have the ability to get the book Revelation by Lovedrop that he just wrote check that out there is some good information in there. I had women help me decorate a lot of the place, and then I added stuff.

The colored light bulbs are pretty cheap and I found those at Wal-Mart and I've seen them at target. The fake plants I got at the Dollar Store of all damn places and weren't too expensive. The mirrors I got at Big Lots I believe and these are good if you have small spaces to make things seem bigger. My apartment is just one bedroom 750 sq feet so not huge but not small. The posters of all the movie stuff I got at a local store here. I found some of the autographed photos from movies I like on ebay and they were reproductions so cheap, and then I bought frames for them cheap, and then hung them. The candles were inexpensive as well, and are great for decoration.

Just a few ideas that I liked and implemented. Hope all this helps dude!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: a single guys domain...what should it look like   a single guys domain...what should it look like I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:02 am

Revelation is just one item we have in our Vault . . .
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: a single guys domain...what should it look like   a single guys domain...what should it look like I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:38 pm

i think revelation was amaizng, like, no other book teaches u to redo an apartment or house, well, none that ive read.. and ive read a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a single guys domain...what should it look like   a single guys domain...what should it look like I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a single guys domain...what should it look like
Page 1 of 1