Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another PUA truth...*in field*

Go down 
+3
~Meg~
Hobbit
LaRockStar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Another PUA truth...*in field* Empty
PostSubject: Another PUA truth...*in field*   Another PUA truth...*in field* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:49 pm

So this is a mini-field report, well. Not really.
So, as some of you know I gamed a fellow co-worker at my new job the other day. To make a long story short, within 6 hrs (or 2 dates) - I F-Closed. It has now turned into a Friends W/Beneifts.

So, the confidence is at an all-time high. I'm able to open and approach sets, because I frankly, don't give a shit - because I know I have this girl on the back burner.

Now to my story on pea-cocking. About a year ago (before I started working out and reading PUA) I friend introduced us. She is about a HB7.5, but thinks she is a 9. One of those "really high bitch shields" - Well I ran into her the other day, when I stoped to get a beer after work.

I was lookin good. Dress pants, shirt, lose tie (very loud tie), and of course my press-badge lanyard around my neck.
She goes, "Hey, I know you..." - I go, "So do a lot of people. How ya been..." etc...
Well I blow her off and talk to a few of her friends. She comes around and reaches for the press badge. I slap her hand away and say "Don't touch the goods. What are you, the I.D. Police?" - with a smirk. Friends totally laughed, and she had a sly smirk. A few minutes later, she tries it again. I slap her hand away and say, "Wow. Where do you find her? She doesn't listen very well. If you want to know what it is just ask." So one of her friends ask - I say "I'm a bic-lighter repair man. Been a busy week for me..." As I pointed to all the lighters on the table next to their smokes.

I just need to find some peacocking gear - besides my press badge after work.
All in all, I'm slowly starting to get the confidence up. The statement that success breeds success - can't be more true.
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Another PUA truth...*in field*   Another PUA truth...*in field* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:55 pm

I'm so happy you finally approached (and F-closed). What a quick transformation. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Another PUA truth...*in field*   Another PUA truth...*in field* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:17 am

Congrats dude! Cool
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Another PUA truth...*in field*   Another PUA truth...*in field* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:55 am

Very good work man. It's amazing how much easier things seem when you already have some other girls around. I'm glad to hear that you are becoming more confident with women. I like that you smacked her hand away and stuff, that was funny! Remember the second time she grabs for you, it's okay to let her! You have definitely started to pull a 180 on the way you are looking at things now. I know we will be seeing some great things from you.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: Another PUA truth...*in field*   Another PUA truth...*in field* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:30 am

Good job man..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Another PUA truth...*in field*   Another PUA truth...*in field* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:45 am

LaRockStar wrote:
So this is a mini-field report, well. Not really.
So, as some of you know I gamed a fellow co-worker at my new job the other day. To make a long story short, within 6 hrs (or 2 dates) - I F-Closed. It has now turned into a Friends W/Beneifts.

So, the confidence is at an all-time high. I'm able to open and approach sets, because I frankly, don't give a shit - because I know I have this girl on the back burner.

Now to my story on pea-cocking. About a year ago (before I started working out and reading PUA) I friend introduced us. She is about a HB7.5, but thinks she is a 9. One of those "really high bitch shields" - Well I ran into her the other day, when I stoped to get a beer after work.

I was lookin good. Dress pants, shirt, lose tie (very loud tie), and of course my press-badge lanyard around my neck.
She goes, "Hey, I know you..." - I go, "So do a lot of people. How ya been..." etc...
Well I blow her off and talk to a few of her friends. She comes around and reaches for the press badge. I slap her hand away and say "Don't touch the goods. What are you, the I.D. Police?" - with a smirk. Friends totally laughed, and she had a sly smirk. A few minutes later, she tries it again. I slap her hand away and say, "Wow. Where do you find her? She doesn't listen very well. If you want to know what it is just ask." So one of her friends ask - I say "I'm a bic-lighter repair man. Been a busy week for me..." As I pointed to all the lighters on the table next to their smokes.

I just need to find some peacocking gear - besides my press badge after work.
All in all, I'm slowly starting to get the confidence up. The statement that success breeds success - can't be more true.

And now for the break-down-tear-apart I'm famous for . . .

NOT! lol.

YES, YES, YES ,YES, YES!!!!!!

Very, very nice job man. I knew you had it in you. You handled the girl that knew you VERY well. Awesome job on that. I wouldn't correct a thing on this. BTW, don't focus TOO much on peacocking gear. Sounds like your press badge worked just fine! Sometimes it's the simplest stuff that works the best bro. I used to use a spongebob squarepants beanie. Now, I have many beanies, and if I'm "working" without one and people I know are around me, including girls, they are all asking me to get it and put it on, lol.

Seriously man, you did as close to perfect as you can get with this one.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Another PUA truth...*in field*   Another PUA truth...*in field* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:09 am

Now this is the rockstar we all assumed was out there. I am happy he checked in and I want him to stay around for awhile. You did very well in both interactions. Peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: Another PUA truth...*in field*   Another PUA truth...*in field* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:18 pm

................for some reason, im smelling something... sniff sniff
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another PUA truth...*in field*   Another PUA truth...*in field* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another PUA truth...*in field*
Page 1 of 1