Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date

Go down 
+3
~Meg~
L.A. Tripp
Cock Diesel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date Empty
PostSubject: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:30 pm

I've been on 4 dates with this girl.. This last one was a costly wine-walk, sushi date (it was her b-day a few days ago, it was a b-day dinner). She's -supposedly- interested in me. I grab her hand, lead her around for a while, then toss it away. I put my arm around her, then pull it away, hug her, give her a peck on the lips, etc etc

HB does NOT reciprocate kino.. She doesn't even lean against me at times... WTF?

In a conversation, she's told me about dating guys where she's let her guard down, but then they turned out to be jerks.

How AFC would it be to say "hey, I'm an affectionate person- I like holding hands, hugging, etc. and you don't reciprocate. Is this because you have your guard up, or is that just how you are- non-affectionate?"
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:33 pm

She lives an hr + 20min away. Tripp said "she wouldn't drive all that way if she weren't interested.."

But later I found out she had been in Reno since Thursday visiting her sister. Not only could she have TOLD ME so that we could have done something, but it's definitely not as if she made a special trip all the way to my city to see me..

That, the poor communication (she doesn't text/call me all day), and the kino makes me want to be close to being done with her....

What do you guys suggest?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:01 am

Cock Diesel wrote:
She lives an hr + 20min away. Tripp said "she wouldn't drive all that way if she weren't interested.."

But later I found out she had been in Reno since Thursday visiting her sister. Not only could she have TOLD ME so that we could have done something, but it's definitely not as if she made a special trip all the way to my city to see me..

That, the poor communication (she doesn't text/call me all day), and the kino makes me want to be close to being done with her....

By this post alone, I'd personally say flush her. Especially if it's the same girl that has a guy in TX. I'd say you wasted money on her b/day.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:22 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Cock Diesel wrote:

By this post alone, I'd personally say flush her. Especially if it's the same girl that has a guy in TX. I'd say you wasted money on her b/day.

This is not the same girl as the one with the guy in tx. THis was the all-american girl I was HOPING things would work out with.. But she gives me no kino in return.

The girl with the BF in TX, on the other hand, is all over me wherever we are-- no kino problems there.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:36 am

I have actually been called "unaffectionate" (even though I am not) because it takes me awhile to gain trust. She could be the same. Fourth date and living 1hr+ away is not that long to get to know someone. If she is making the effort to meet up then she likes you. Sometimes its okay to move at a slower pace especially if you like someone. Continue to see how things progress with her and continue to date other girls.
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:41 pm

~Meg~ wrote:
I have actually been called "unaffectionate" (even though I am not) because it takes me awhile to gain trust. She could be the same. Fourth date and living 1hr+ away is not that long to get to know someone. If she is making the effort to meet up then she likes you. Sometimes its okay to move at a slower pace especially if you like someone. Continue to see how things progress with her and continue to date other girls.

This date was expensive, Meg.....

I -thought- she was driving all the way from Tahoe to go on this date with me, which, as Tripp said, would indicate interest. However, I found out she was ALREADY in Reno... Since Thursday... And she didn't even tell me...

I'm seriously thinking about letting this one go... I'm not going to say anything... just let communication drop off..

Jesus, I'm used to getting laid by the 4th date. If there were any chemistry at all, would you expect her to reciprocate kino A LITTLE?
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Buyer's Remorse?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:17 pm

Juice wrote:
Buyer's Remorse?

huh? "Buyer's remorse," at least as I understand it, is when a girl goes too far with a guy, then regrets it and doesn't return his calls..

I don't see how this applies here... We've done nothing other than kiss... A LITTLE. In fact, Sat, I would only give her a peck on the lips because this girl kisses like a friggin' cow.
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:29 pm

I have had girls that I know 100% were interested in me but they wouldn't kino back. The reasons ranged from not wanting to look like a slut, shy, and guarded. Concerning the latter:

I think she is looking for a guy who won't break her heart and that will wait and gain her trust. If your not able to wait for that, then don't pursue it. It seems you two are looking for different things in the relationship. She is looking for a connection and your more looking for physical. It's not bad, just people with two different goals often don't work.
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:40 pm

Update on this girl...

She is initiating texting with me.. I think I'm going to play it cool.. If she wants to get together, I'm not doing sht unless it involves watching a movie at one of our places.. It'll have been the 5th date.. It's time to round first base. She needs to show me something... Otherwise, she either doesn't trust me (after 5 dates!?!?) OR, she's just naturally cold and unaffectionate. Either way, I would seriously have to consider flushing her...

I'm going to suggest the movie date..
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:30 am

Cock Diesel wrote:
Update on this girl...

She is initiating texting with me.. I think I'm going to play it cool.. If she wants to get together, I'm not doing sht unless it involves watching a movie at one of our places.. It'll have been the 5th date.. It's time to round first base. She needs to show me something... Otherwise, she either doesn't trust me (after 5 dates!?!?) OR, she's just naturally cold and unaffectionate. Either way, I would seriously have to consider flushing her...

I'm going to suggest the movie date..

Man, you are interested in her, she's interested in you. You want a relationship, looks like she wants the same thing and she is just guarded cause she's been hurt before. I got out of something similar, where I kept trying to push boundries in order to keep things moving along at my pace and although I don't think it would have worked out one way or another, I believe this was part of the reason it ended so soon. Why not try having some patience and stop thinking that in order to be a PUA, you have to move things along at YOUR pace. Try moving at her pace if you are as serious about this girl as you made it sound before. You've got another girl to satisfy you sexually, so make this girl your long term project and don't sweat it.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:39 am

Diesel, I've got an individual challenge specifically for you that I think will help you break through some of these situations you're encountering.

Set up two girls as LTR's with you, giving you MLTR's. Sure, this may not be what you want for yourself long term, but that's not the point. It would be good for you to achieve that right now, at this point. You have it in your ability to do that right now, and basically it's sitting right in front of you. All you have to do is put it together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:59 am

Diesel, I have been reading all this and I would take Tripp's advice bout the Mltr's!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:54 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Diesel, I've got an individual challenge specifically for you that I think will help you break through some of these situations you're encountering.

Set up two girls as LTR's with you, giving you MLTR's. Sure, this may not be what you want for yourself long term, but that's not the point. It would be good for you to achieve that right now, at this point. You have it in your ability to do that right now, and basically it's sitting right in front of you. All you have to do is put it together.

Done..

What if one brings up the "exclusivity" talk.. ?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:52 am

Cock Diesel wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

Done..

Tell her you're not seeing anyone exclusively right now, cause you're not, right?
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:03 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Cock Diesel wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

Done..

Tell her you're not seeing anyone exclusively right now, cause you're not, right?

No, I mean, when one wants to go exclusive.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:11 am

Cock Diesel wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:
Cock Diesel wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

Done..

LOL, on your part, that defeats the purpose of the challenge right now.
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:38 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Cock Diesel wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:
Cock Diesel wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

Done..

It's on, Tripp.

I've got the HB w/ bf in my back pocket right now.. (right now anyway Smile
The all-american girl is chasing me...

Let's see how long I can keep this up.. Man, two MLTR's is giving me all I can handle... How in the world do guys carry on with 5 or 6? Luckily, I've got one that lives over an hr away, but the other one wants to come over every night..

This will be good... I'll keep you guys posted.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:36 pm

Cock Diesel wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:
Cock Diesel wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:
Cock Diesel wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

Done..

It's on, Tripp.

I've got the HB w/ bf in my back pocket right now.. (right now anyway Smile
The all-american girl is chasing me...

Let's see how long I can keep this up.. Man, two MLTR's is giving me all I can handle... How in the world do guys carry on with 5 or 6? Luckily, I've got one that lives over an hr away, but the other one wants to come over every night..

This will be good... I'll keep you guys posted.

Glad to see you're taking the challenge on. Yes it will be good, however, right now it's only a surface thing. Remember the newsletter I wrote on MLTR's? Dig in deep . . . if you read the newsletter, you will know what I mean.

Carry on with 5 of 6? Wink Even before that point, try two MLTR's and some orbiters and FB's. But, alas, that's not your challenge right now, lol.
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:48 pm

Cock Diesel wrote:
I've been on 4 dates with this girl.. This last one was a costly wine-walk, sushi date (it was her b-day a few days ago, it was a b-day dinner). She's -supposedly- interested in me. I grab her hand, lead her around for a while, then toss it away. I put my arm around her, then pull it away, hug her, give her a peck on the lips, etc etc

HB does NOT reciprocate kino.. She doesn't even lean against me at times... WTF?

In a conversation, she's told me about dating guys where she's let her guard down, but then they turned out to be jerks.

How AFC would it be to say "hey, I'm an affectionate person- I like holding hands, hugging, etc. and you don't reciprocate. Is this because you have your guard up, or is that just how you are- non-affectionate?"

Why havent you commanded the situation??

Take, her hand, put iton yours, and say "thats all you get for now" or w.e.. althoguh, its a litle too late and ur probably gonna wind up in the LJBF zone, i can understand no sex after day 4, its happened to me and i got her on day 5 and it was pretty hard, but NO KINO ON HER PART AT ALL!! thats madness.. u def need to command the situation.. BE ALPHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:52 pm

RussianStar wrote:
Cock Diesel wrote:

Why havent you commanded the situation??

Take, her hand, put iton yours, and say "thats all you get for now" or w.e.. althoguh, its a litle too late and ur probably gonna wind up in the LJBF zone, i can understand no sex after day 4, its happened to me and i got her on day 5 and it was pretty hard, but NO KINO ON HER PART AT ALL!! thats madness.. u def need to command the situation.. BE ALPHA!!!

Def won't be in the LBJF zone with her... She's blowin' up my phone wanting to know when we will get together next.. She's either just a cold person, or I haven't earned her trust.... The thing that sucks is that we don't see each other often enough.. I think we've been dating for several weeks, but been on only 4 dates.. It's because she lives so far away. Each date, it's almost like you're starting over in C1.

If I got on a schedule where I could see her twice or more a week.. I bet I f-close this girl by date 8 or before.
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:14 am

Why don't u schedule the next date WILE on the current date, so before the date is over.. you could be like, "this was fun, OMG, i forgot, ive gotta go to the mall sometime next week, why dnt you ome with me, i need a shopping buddy." OR!! EVEN BETTER!! "do you like insense or candles, i wanna make my place better.. so im trying this thing with candles or insense, i def need ur help, why dnt u help me pick it out and then come voer to my plane, AND BRING A LIGHTER CUZ I DON'T HAVE ONE!" thats one of my faves..

P.S. : I usually dnt post my routines on here cuz i only hare routines with my wingman.. but after day 4-5.. u NEEED to close this one..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date   Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl will not reciprocate kino.... after 4th date
Page 1 of 1