Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The girl of my dreams-- and I stood her up on our first date..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

The girl of my dreams-- and I stood her up on our first date.. Empty
PostSubject: The girl of my dreams-- and I stood her up on our first date..   The girl of my dreams-- and I stood her up on our first date.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:34 am

I met this amazing girl on EH. We've had really good email correspondence, and it doesn't hurt that she's super good looking and an RN.

We decide to meet for a glass of wine at this place downtown at 2pm. The night before, I'm out with my buddies. One thing leads to the next, and I find myself hanging out at this house owned by these people I just met until, like, 10am. I finally called a cab to take me home because I was so beat.

I woke up, started to get ready, then said "let me close my eyes for just one minute"

I woke up at 3:30pm, a little confused and dazed. Oh sht! I thought... I've never stood up anyone in my life. This girl had it all- smarts, common interests, beauty, and I fcuked it up all ready..

I texted her: "I'm SO sorry. Please call so I can explain"

She eventually calls me and I say:
"Look, I could make up some story about how my cell phone got run over by a truck, or that I was abducted by aliens, and I missed our date because of this and that, but you deserve to hear the truth..."

And so, after profusely apologizing, I told her why I stood her up. I was able to talk my way into another date with her later that night. We met at a bar. I showed up 15 minutes early with sunflowers for her

She was even more stunning in person. She forgave me and we had amazing conversation. Now, I've got dinner lined up with her for Wednesday.

I can't believe I was able to talk my way out of that.. Out of the dozens of girls I've dated in the last while, she's the most amazing one, and the only one I would consider for a long term relationship. I'm so glad she was forgiving...
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The girl of my dreams-- and I stood her up on our first date..   The girl of my dreams-- and I stood her up on our first date.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:17 am

Ok, guys. Here's an update...

(text messaging)

ME: Let's meet for dinner wed night
HER: OK. Where and when
ME: PF Changs.. 8pm. I have to see how nimble you are with chopsticks before this goes any further
HER: Sounds great! No promises with the chopsticks though!
ME: Don't sweat it. If you turn out to be a little on the clumsy side with chopsticks, we can still be friends
HER: You really are too nice to me

Today:

HER: So are you sure you are going to be there?
ME: I'm never going to hear the end of this, huh?
HER: I just want to make sure it will never happen again
ME: Look, I can't promise that everything will work out between us, but I CAN promise that I will never be late for another date... Fair enough?
HER: yes
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The girl of my dreams-- and I stood her up on our first date..   The girl of my dreams-- and I stood her up on our first date.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:38 am

tell me something is it the girl in your siggy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The girl of my dreams-- and I stood her up on our first date..   The girl of my dreams-- and I stood her up on our first date.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:36 pm

kudos to you man. You were able to help the girl reconsider and accept your advances. Good job. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl of my dreams-- and I stood her up on our first date..   The girl of my dreams-- and I stood her up on our first date.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The girl of my dreams-- and I stood her up on our first date..
Page 1 of 1