Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this kino?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Side Door
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Side Door

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-11-15

Is this kino? Empty
PostSubject: Is this kino?   Is this kino? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Hey,this August i was out gaming a chick,(cousin wing...) At a certain point she grabbed my dog tags and tried to read whats written on em...Is that kino?
I screwed it up afterwards (next night,i didnt do anything...)
My cous said it was kino,but the newb i am,i didnt see it plus i thought my cousin was gpoing to go for her....
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Is this kino? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this kino?   Is this kino? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Any time she touches you, that's kino. With her looking at your dog tags, she was showing a bit of interest.

You need to learn how to tease and how to escalate. Teasing verbally and physically.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Side Door
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Side Door

Is this kino? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this kino?   Is this kino? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:42 pm

So i take thatas a somewhat yes....can you point me to where to look folearning to escalate and tease
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Is this kino? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this kino?   Is this kino? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Honestly, I can't give you any specific threads on here for that, but I know there are bits on this forum.

Escalation just means you're pushing things further. You have your hand on her leg, then you move it up her thigh. That's escalation.

Teasing, physically, is pushing her away playfully then pulling her back. Or, acting like you're going to kiss her then turning away.

Teasing verbally is push/pull with words. Saying you don't like something about her then saying you do like something about her. Or, you can tease by making fun of her in a playful way about something that she's doing.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
WolfyStyles
AFC
AFC
WolfyStyles

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Is this kino? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this kino?   Is this kino? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:04 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Honestly, I can't give you any specific threads on here for that, but I know there are bits on this forum.

Escalation just means you're pushing things further. You have your hand on her leg, then you move it up her thigh. That's escalation.

Teasing, physically, is pushing her away playfully then pulling her back. Or, acting like you're going to kiss her then turning away.

Teasing verbally is push/pull with words. Saying you don't like something about her then saying you do like something about her. Or, you can tease by making fun of her in a playful way about something that she's doing.
Pretty much summed it up right up here.

Some things I might have done/said are: Said, "if your that close already you might as well just kiss me." or "can I help you?" in sarcastic tone, "yes those are dog tags did I say you could touch them" (in sarcastic tone) Actions: lightly take them back with "you have to earn the right to touch my tags, what can you do for them." (tonality is key here)
Back to top Go down
Side Door
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Side Door

Is this kino? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this kino?   Is this kino? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Well,looking back at it, i did everything SO wrong...
Plus i am not the most open or showing-off person there is,also my cousin was there and i was afraid to do anything wrong infornta HIM...because we're always together during the summer...But if i would have done it right,he would be pretty amazed,considering this was really my first REAL try...
I might explain more of the situation if anyone wants...Any more help is very appreciated

Thanks ot everyone who helped so far
Back to top Go down
WolfyStyles
AFC
AFC
WolfyStyles

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Is this kino? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this kino?   Is this kino? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Side Door wrote:
Plus i am not the most open or showing-off person there is,also my cousin was there and i was afraid to do anything wrong infornta HIM...because we're always together during the summer...But if i would have done it right,he would be pretty amazed,considering this was really my first REAL try...
I might explain more of the situation if anyone wants...Any more help is very appreciated

You are putting him on a pedestal. As long as people are put on pedestals goals will never be accomplished. You are to busy focusing on them and what they think and feel. You need to focus on you and what you think and do only effects you. I could care less if the entire club sees me blow out and I get a drink thrown in my face. At the same point most of my family looks down on this, I just shake it off. What others think is not important. When that is realized the walls and limitations will start dropping.
Back to top Go down
Oldpuller
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Oldpuller

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Is this kino? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this kino?   Is this kino? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:51 am

I had a drink thrown in my face by a chick years ago, then a friend gave her another and she threw that one over me too!
Back to top Go down
Side Door
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Side Door

Is this kino? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this kino?   Is this kino? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:35 am

WolfyStyles wrote:
Side Door wrote:

You are putting him on a pedestal. As long as people are put on pedestals goals will never be accomplished. You are to busy focusing on them and what they think and feel. You need to focus on you and what you think and do only effects you. I could care less if the entire club sees me blow out and I get a drink thrown in my face. At the same point most of my family looks down on this, I just shake it off. What others think is not important. When that is realized the walls and limitations will start dropping.

Hmm,good point,there...
How would you react in this sort of situation
Quote :
I could care less if the entire club sees me blow out and I get a drink thrown in my face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is this kino? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this kino?   Is this kino? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this kino?
Page 1 of 1