Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...

Go down 
+5
Cro
L.A. Tripp
RockandRollah
Sydrian
NCJones
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... Empty
PostSubject: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:41 pm

I understand that, theoretically, this works out as the guy protects and thinks, the girl does the work. I'm curious how this situation ends up happening, all the significant details are lost to me.
Back to top Go down
Sydrian
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:46 am

I've always been of the idea that a pimp is more of a racketeer. He's "protecting" her from himself, and other pimps. And since the work preformed is illegal by nature, the women in question can't exactly report the pimp.
Back to top Go down
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:22 pm

I dunno if this is the best place to discuss something like that theoretically. It's equivalent to asking something like how to theoretically pick up 16 year olds from someone my age.

Oh wait I live in Germany! 16 is legal! Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... Icon_lol

But then again so is what you're talking about, but it's a regulated industry.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:25 am

My question is . . . why are you asking? lol
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:56 am

Yeah, I kinda have a problem with the topic here. What's the point ?
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:04 pm

I'm asking cause I'm curious.
Kinda like how I wonder what type of plastic lego's are made of knowing that information wont ever change my life.
Back to top Go down
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:59 am

Alright man, I hear ya. It's just one of the wonders of the universe I guess
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:14 am

16 is legal in Germany, eh? Wow, lol.

As for the original topic . . . some things are better off NOT discussed publicly, lol. It's an under the radar business akin to the mafia and stuff like that. The details can be thought out and put together . . . and let's just leave it at that, lol.
Back to top Go down
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:50 pm

Yep rules change once you get back on the American Post though, so they aren't really supposed to come in our barracks.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:04 pm

LOL, that's still interesting. 16 is legal. Wow.
Back to top Go down
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:31 pm

Yep and it's also the age when they can drink beer, harder drinks are 18. But they can go in clubs at 14, but they are supposed to leave at midnight.

Let's just say there are unique challenges here!
Back to top Go down
Sydrian
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:39 pm

Age of consent in the majority of US is 16 too. Doesn't make it right for those of us in or mid twenties or later, but simplifies the whole 19 with a 16yr old issue.

Per wikipedia:
However there is a common misconception among many Americans that there is a federal limit at 18, but that is false, as the age limit in most states is in fact below 18. There are some claims that this is due to most American television media being produced in southern California, so writers (and viewers by extension) would be primarily familiar with only one state's penal code (see below.)

Each US state has its own age of consent. Currently state laws set the age of consent at 16, 17 or 18. The most common age is 16.[10]

* age of consent 16: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia

* age of consent 17: Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New York, Texas

* age of consent 18: Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Back to top Go down
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:18 pm

I knew it was 17 in Texas, as it's always a good idea to know what it is in your home state.

Not right? Says who? Society? Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... Icon_rolleyes

The law is a good enough guideline in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Se7en
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Se7en

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:58 am

If a girl wants to have sex, she will. Regardless of her age, right?

Same goes with selling pussy, because when it comes down to it, girls who are giving up their pussy for drinks, or pussy for careers, are hoeing aswell.

"Girls walk around thinking their pussy is lined in gold, it is - just not the way they think"

and,

"Women have what 90% of men in America want, so if I can bottle it up, and sell it, why not?"

NCJones, if you're THAT interested in Pimp game, check out:

Pimp Easy by Robert Coates

The Pimp Game by Mickey Royal

and

Pimpology - The 48 Laws of The Game by Pimpin Ken

The first product (not sure if it's even still available to buy) will lead you all the way from lookin for women, to approaching them, to gettin them to hoe for you.

Right down to the mindset, and what to say.

- Seven
Back to top Go down
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Germany must be a pretty interesting place.
That's pretty funny they can't go on base though, lol.
Back to top Go down
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:41 pm

It is. Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... Icon_lol And it will be more so when I get back with some of my new found PUA skills.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:20 am

Age of consent in England is 16 for Guy - girl. 18 for homosexuals and there is no law on lesbians age of consent as far as I'm aware.

You have to be 18 to drink and smoke. I've always found it funny that you can have sex at 16 but not have a cig after!

Understandably 16 year old want to have sex, if the law was 18 they would do it anyway!

I think this is fine but I don't think a guy of 30 should be sleeping with a 16 year old girl whereas a girl of 18 should be free to do what they want.

Rule one of pimping: Keep your pimping hand strong!
Back to top Go down
iRHollywood
rAFC
rAFC
iRHollywood

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:07 am

LMAO,Interesting that there is an established age of consent for Homosexual sex. Thats... different.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:29 am

Yeah, I think it's to stop older guys taking advantage of young confused boys, but then thesame could be said about women. There was a protest march a while back to reduce it to 16.... strangely there weren't too many 16 year olds on the march.
Back to top Go down
Oldpuller
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Oldpuller

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:29 am

Age of consent UK 16 for girls, 18 for boys. 21 for homosexual relations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...   Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theoretically if you knew a girl [who's a hoe] and wanted a little extra income...
Page 1 of 1