Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

date ideas

Go down 
+2
MattJacks
DTM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-03-24

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: date ideas   date ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:25 pm

i remember reading a thread a while back that had a whole big list of places to go/things to do for a date. im having trouble finding it. im not sure if its on this forum or PUAF...does anyone know?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: date ideas   date ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:25 pm

lame
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: date ideas   date ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:06 pm

http://seductiontutor.blogspot.com/2006/09/dating-ideas-great-places-to-date.html

thats a article on dating, the 1st day 2nd date and such..

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/1-vt13406.html?start=0
thats the 1 you are thinking about. guess who started it. Tripp,, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: date ideas   date ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:59 pm

matt_me49 wrote:

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/1-vt13406.html?start=0
thats the 1 you are thinking about. guess who started it. Tripp,, Very Happy

that is just what i was looking for! thanks!
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: date ideas   date ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:14 pm

I don't know what was in the other post that you were linked but here are things that I love to do.

*Mini Golf
*Laser Tag
*Go Karts
*Bumper Boats
*Water Parks or Amusement Parks
*Mall
*Cook together, like make a pizza from scratch
*Shoot Pool
*Throw Darts
*Long Walks
*Swimming
*Wave Runners
*Fishing
*Arcade
*Air Hockey
*Shopping
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: date ideas   date ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:33 pm

This guy took me to a kiddie park. We swung on the swings and everything. I actually had a good time. We did other things too but thats just an idea.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: date ideas   date ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:28 am

Exactly Meg, that's what I am talking about. Just go out and do things that are fun! It seems when you do that the rest kind of falls into place.
Back to top Go down
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: date ideas   date ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:45 am

we ended up going bowling and seeing Step Brothers. I made a bunch of suggestions for dates that were more interesting, but she jumped on the bowling idea cause she hasnt bowled in a long time. So a clique date turned out really well! She wants me to sleep over some time this week Cool Wink
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: date ideas   date ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:44 am

I always advise against watching a movie at a theater, although at your house, or what is really cool, is a drive in if they have one in your area (they used to be everywhere, now they're a neat thing that no one ever does).

Movie theaters are bad, because you sit there in a dark room unnable to talk or do anything aside from kino and if you haven't reached a level where you can feel comfortable kinoing each other without talking, then it's gonna be an uncomfortable and unmemorable 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: date ideas   date ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:24 pm

Yep, that thread was started by me, and I have no idea why it isn't posted on this forum. I thought it was.

The purpose of a first date is NOT to spend a bunch of money. NOT to take her to the movies. NOT to do something boring. NOT to make her wish she had never come our with you, or worse, ever met you.

You don't want to set the wrong direction for any further dates either, by handling the first date the wrong way. This is a crucial concept that you HAVE to get down. If you open the relationship up by spending a lot of money on her, or by doing the same old stuff that every other guy would do, or things like that, you will NOT get far with the girl. And, the hotter she is, physically and mentally, the more that line moves back even closer to you, to the point of her just saying to take her home because your date is so boring. So, you HAVE to watch what you're doing right at the start.

So, below are some starter ideas. We'll build from there.

Mini-golf: What's not to like about this first date idea? You have PLENTY of opportunity for kino AND for all around fun. You can neg her, joke with her, DHV yourself if you're good at it, and show her your confident and comfortable with yourself.

Shoot pool: Much the same advantages as the Mini-golf. Both are usually cheap as well.

Starbucks: If you order yourself a water, this one can be cheap as well, and gives you plenty of time to talk, tell stories, DHV yourself, get to know her.

Park: If the weather is warm, this is a beautiful option. Outdoors, green grass, trees, You can throw frisbees, play volleyball, play tennis or basketball if those courts are available. Plenty of opportunity for kino, again, and for joking around. You can bring an appetizer or some snack too. And, you can see her in a summer dress or shirt skirt. What more can you ask for? Wink

Mall: Walking the mall is free. And you can bounce from store to store, getting to know her, what she likes and dislikes, neg her, DHV yourself, more opportunity for kino.

Bar: If you both are old enough to go to a bar, you can sit and have a couple of drinks. You can get to know each other a bit, if there's a dance floor, you have much room for kino.

Musuem: These are usually free, or by donation. There are plenty of topics to talk about. Plenty of opporunity for building kino, for having fun, negging her.

Zoo: Walking time. Picture opportunities. Kino opportunities, holding hands while walking. Make fun of each other around the animals, neg her. All kinds of cool stuff can happen here.

Walk on beach/river front: Walking, holding hands, talking about each other, watching the water, the sunset if walking at that time. Feeling the breeze coming off of the water. And free.

Bowling: Kino opps, neg opps, general joking around, and usually cheap.

Wine tasting: I personally don't know much about this one, but have been told it's a good one.

Skating: Cheap, especially if you have your own skates. Good excersice. GREAT opps for kino. For negging.

Ice Cream Shop: Who doesn't like going to get ice cream? Time for talking, some kino. Cheap.

Botanical Gardens: Again, I don't know anything about this one personally, but have been told it's good.

Board game: If you can make her feel comfortable enough to join you at your place for the first date, and you're not in seduction yet, break out a board game and have some fun, great EC, kino, negging. Free. Or, take the board game to the park.

Card game: Same as above with board game.

Hiking: Doesn't matter if you're an avid outdoors person or not, you can both go hiking on trails in parks. Great opps for kino, cheap if not free, time to talk, get to know each other, etc.

Volunteer: Volunteer for some local event, or for some local charity. You'll give your time for free, but have opps for kino and joking around, getting to know each other.

Ice Skating: Usually cheap, especially if you have your own skates, and as with the other skating, PLENTY of kino opps, negging opps, general fun times and getting to know each other.

Decorate together, for the season: Have her to help you put up some seasonal decorations. You'll have great fun together, you'll see her creativity and she'll see yours, and great opps for kino.

Fly kites together: Hmmm, windy days, warm weather, blue skies, kite's flying, kino opps . . . need I say more?

Dance in the street together: Taken directly from the movie "The Notebook". Take the girl out into the street, turn some music on in your car, and start dancing. Simple as that.

Create a scavenger hunt for her: How much cooler can you get than setting up your own personal scavenger hunt for her to complete, in order to get a prize at the end?

Feel free to add more ideas to this thread. That's what it's here for.

Just keep in mind the "guidelines" we're going by. CHEAP if not free, opps for fun, opps for kino, opps to get to know each other, and DIFFERENT things. Not the same old date stuff that every AFC does.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: date ideas   date ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:55 pm

she really wanted to see the movie, it was her idea. i wanted to see it too. plus we have the same sense of humor. it was fun
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: date ideas   date ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:37 am

DTM wrote:
she really wanted to see the movie, it was her idea. i wanted to see it too. plus we have the same sense of humor. it was fun

There are exceptions to every rule/guideline, but as a general rule, in the future try to avoid movies unless it is something you both really want to see and you are comfortable enough sitting in the dark beside her without talking for 2 hours. Personally I find it incredibly awkward and boring and the only thing I will remember is the movie, not the girl and she'll feel the same. I want her to remember how much fun she had with me, not watching the movie, cause she can do that with anyone. Don't argue though, just refer back to the first sentence.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: date ideas   date ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:59 am

~Meg~ wrote:
This guy took me to a kiddie park. We swung on the swings and everything. I actually had a good time. We did other things too but thats just an idea.

Most guys don't realize just how effective things like this are . . . because we're supposed to be "grown up".
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: date ideas   date ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:07 am

Rye Lee wrote:
DTM wrote:

There are exceptions to every rule/guideline, but as a general rule, in the future try to avoid movies unless it is something you both really want to see and you are comfortable enough sitting in the dark beside her without talking for 2 hours. Personally I find it incredibly awkward and boring and the only thing I will remember is the movie, not the girl and she'll feel the same. I want her to remember how much fun she had with me, not watching the movie, cause she can do that with anyone. Don't argue though, just refer back to the first sentence.

yeah i would never just see a movie as a date. that would be awkward and boring. movie dates only work in special circumstances
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: date ideas   date ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

date ideas
Page 1 of 1