Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Facebook - Are You Interested?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Facebook - Are You Interested? Empty
PostSubject: Facebook - Are You Interested?   Facebook - Are You Interested? I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:27 pm

All the guys out there who use facebook, have you heard of/used this application. Basically, you go through a list of people with the application and click if you are interested in them and they then see that you clicked on it. I think this could be potentially good or bad. You are effectively opening them, but you are opening them with an SOI. Then again, you could possibly later message them and go with the beauty is common routine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
flayrahroo
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
flayrahroo

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Facebook   Facebook - Are You Interested? I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:24 pm

I've always had MUCH more luck using myspace...facebook girls (from my experience) tend to be more suspicious. You must first 'friend' them to see their details and a sizeable image. Pretty much goin just by looks, so when many of them inevitably ask "Who are you?" you might as well be straight forward. Without knowing anything about them you're left with few options. Say you thought they were cute we should hang out what's your SN kinda thing. Or that you're new in town blah blah blah, want some sort of advice on where to go. Might as well go with trying flattery. Using a shotgun approach to this you're bound to get a few good hits.

Another forum suggest poking...they poke back and you respond with C&F saying "Hey didn't your parents teach you not to poke strangers? I guess not!" Be an instigator ^_^ And always be funny!

Facebook now has real-time instant messaging, so now you can succeed/get rejected even faster!
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Facebook - Are You Interested?   Facebook - Are You Interested? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:19 pm

Whats the application called lol
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Facebook - Are You Interested?   Facebook - Are You Interested? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:59 pm

The applicatio is called "Are you interested?"

I'll try it out.
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Facebook - Are You Interested?   Facebook - Are You Interested? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:41 am

I tryed it out for alittle while. 99% of the girls on their were really ugly.... so it wasnt much help i think youll have better luck just sending messages to every HB you find on facebook and seeing who response....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook - Are You Interested?   Facebook - Are You Interested? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook - Are You Interested?
Page 1 of 1