Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help for girl who adds me on facebook

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Need help for girl who adds me on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Need help for girl who adds me on facebook   Need help for girl who adds me on facebook I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:59 pm

Hey all,

Ok, yesterday this HB 9.5 ( a fucking beautiful girl, I'm sure her profile is real + She lives in same town as I do now for the next 2 weeks ) added me on facebook. I don't know her. If I did, I'm sure I would remember.

She added me and I didn't accept, but 4 hours later I sent a message : My mother told me that it's dangerous to add people I don't know !
10 minutes later, a friend came in and he said : omg , you have to accept this girl and he clicked accept.

And since then, I've said 3 times hi on the facebook chat to her when she was online, but she doesn't reply and goes offline afterwards.
I didn't hear anything from her.
How can I draw this girl her attention? What should I do?

Cheers,

V.
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Need help for girl who adds me on facebook   Need help for girl who adds me on facebook I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:56 am

Vedere wrote:
Hey all,

Ok, yesterday this HB 9.5 ( a fucking beautiful girl, I'm sure her profile is real + She lives in same town as I do now for the next 2 weeks ) added me on facebook. I don't know her. If I did, I'm sure I would remember.

She added me and I didn't accept, but 4 hours later I sent a message : My mother told me that it's dangerous to add people I don't know !
10 minutes later, a friend came in and he said : omg , you have to accept this girl and he clicked accept.

And since then, I've said 3 times hi on the facebook chat to her when she was online, but she doesn't reply and goes offline afterwards.
I didn't hear anything from her.
How can I draw this girl her attention? What should I do?

Cheers,

V.

First off smack your buddy in the head for cock blocking you...lol....Ok seriously I don't have facebook but I have been told its pretty much just like my space.What I would suggest to do and it worked for me and I didn't have the pua no how and resources as I do know....But go to a web site that has the funny coments add a Funny coment,or go to youtube and find a funny video..Read her page carefuly find something useful that you can relate in the funny coment or video...Other than that I really don't know if there is a way to salvage this one sense your buddy did what he did...But thats my advice,I would see what the other guys have to say...Good luck man....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Need help for girl who adds me on facebook   Need help for girl who adds me on facebook I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:17 am

Don't talk to strangers line...perfect...thats my line I always use...but leave it after that. If she really wants to talk to you...she will message you...remember you have way to many girls to worry about...So don't get...one-itis!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Need help for girl who adds me on facebook   Need help for girl who adds me on facebook I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:33 am

Guys , thanks for your advice.

Since I'm having my last 10 days in Switzerland, I wait 1 more day, if she doesn't say anything , I go try to create some rapport ( she's fucking hot ), tell her I have a girlfriend but she just looks interesting so I want to meet her ( I actually do have some kind of girlfriend back home which wouldn't totally approve MLTR ).

The rapport thing is actually true. Nice.
I don't like the funny comment or video since, when I get those, I just read laugh and continue what I was doing or delete 'em. I wouldn't reply to the person : ooh you're so funny !

And for whoopie, your line : You have so much girls to be busy with, don't focus on this one to become a one-itis. This is such a nice line and actually prevents you from having a one-itis! Nice attitude dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help for girl who adds me on facebook   Need help for girl who adds me on facebook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help for girl who adds me on facebook
Page 1 of 1