Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!! Empty
PostSubject: Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!!   Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:27 pm

As you all know we're not always lucky enough to have a wingman around, or available to us every time we happen to be out. So here is a theory about that favorite piece of technology in your pocket as being your greatest ali. If you don't have one already I encourage you to buy one even if you can't afford a telephone plan. You can get a cell phone at Flea Markets or local pawn shops for very inexpensive. As long as it power on and you are able to put a girls number in it you're golden. At that point it's simply a prop, but an effective one.

I was listening to 26 the other day aka Extramask about using your cell phone as a wingman. As he says when he's on his cell phone he's always demanding saying things like "You can't do that! No, tell him not to do that! No, you can not do that, what are you doing?!?" As he puts it, I am the man on this phone, I am the king of the world!!! It's a great way to enter in a venue or a situation your not sure of. It also builds your value in a way because it shows you as a leader, even though its mostly acting. Remember its not lying is flirting.

You can use this to open girls as well! Walk up to a set and saying in to your phone "Really, dude no way..." Say to the set, "Get this..." and run your opener. Say to your phone, "Alright I'll call you back I just have to ask these guys!" Your branching off from your wingman and having a conversation. The conversation looks spontaneous and not planned, this is really great for opinion openers.

He goes on to say that it's also good because when you feel uncomfortable in a club or other venue, he'll go to the back of the club, and have an imaginary with himself. That way he doesn't look like the typical AFC by himself. He'll be the man on his cell phone, and psych himself up at the same time. When I find myself chilling between sets and not busy I will pull out my phone and send a text message or have a conversation. You look busy instead of the guy in the corner not talking to anyone. Very Happy

I've used this method in the field several times with great results. I was sitting on a bench in the mall pretending to be on my phone, and my good friend KinoEscalator was sitting next to me. I had the set to the other side of me, that I opened with a situation that I made up on my phony phone call. I did such a good job after we finished with the set he asked me who was on the phone. He really thought my conversation was legitimate. Smile

*Make sure your phone ringer isn't set to ring if you do this, could be a potentially embarrassing moment. Happened to me once, I said to the set "Don't you hate it when you're talking and going on only to find out the call has been dropped." That was my opener as embarrassing as it was it was recoverable.*

Have fun guys and get comfortable with your favorite Wingman!
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!!   Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:06 pm

Ive thought about doing this myself, I heard a few theroies but i didnt formulate an effective way to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!!   Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:26 pm

I have done this, it takes an acting personality I think to pull it off. Like when I first did it, I personally felt silly, and now I know it is handy. My cousin had showed me his routine when he is on a date and trying to keep her in the comfort zone, when suddenly another HB calls in the middle of his gaming.

He would pick it up, switch it to silent while it is still ringing, and pretend he is talking to a buddy, and spit lines like. "hey what up dude, nah nah, i aint got time for that right now, let me call you later jerk, late".
Than there is the timed alarms: a female showed me this when dudes with no game would hit her up. She would take her phone out and pretend like she is texting somebody, when she is setting an alarm to herself, so that she would pick it up as if it were a call, and bounce.
I thought this may work for me: what if I set alarms pick them up like as if they were calls, spit lines like Im talking to a buddy and hang them up. My cousin tried this in his dates working on comfort, he claims it breaks silent spells. bom
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!!   Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:46 pm

I've been on dates and done stuff like that. She got up to use the bathroom. Well I can't leave the table at the restaurant but I wanted to look busy when she came back so I got on my phone. I was having a fun little conversation and was like, "She's back I have to go!" She was all like, "Who was that?" I said something like, "That was my past girlfriend xxxx we were talking about this guy she's seeing now." (DHV Pre-Selection). It's a powerful tool if used right.

I even keep pictures on my cell phone of friends and women I've gamed. When I go to show her a picture I "accidentally" flip through the other pictures "trying" to find the one I want to show her. Smile
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Message from ExtraMask   Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:01 pm

I received this message from Extramask aka 26 about this post.

Hey man.

This is Extramask, 26, Barry Kirkey, whatever you want to call me. I was searching the internet and I came across this forum and noticed you had a several flattering things to saw about me.

Just wanted to pass out my appreciation for the kind words.

I quit RSD some time ago, but recently started a new company, Revolution31.com, anyway, that's besides the point, if you wanna check it out - cool, if not, that's totally cool too!

Just wanted to extend my thanks!

Barry
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!!   Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:46 am

Smooth you are really living up to your name, my dude. I am digging the cellphone improve session. In fact, I usually used the text to help me become more entrenched in state. This is all golden material, baby.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!!   Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:50 am

Fortunehooks1 wrote:
Smooth you are really living up to your name, my dude. I am digging the cellphone improve session. In fact, I usually used the text to help me become more entrenched in state. This is all golden material, baby.

I appreciate that! I'm glad that this material helps you.

If you like 26's style listen to his new radio show here!
http://www.revolution31.com/blog

Last edited by JSmooth on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Introvert
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Introvert

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!!   Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:56 am

Seems like it would feel kind of wierd, but also a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!!   Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Cell Phone is your Wingman!!!
Page 1 of 1