Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies* Empty
PostSubject: Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies*   Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:50 pm

Ladies, I know this is somewhat of a pickup line but I think it could help the rest of the members. I'm going to give you a scenario and a opener. Then I want you to give me your best blowout lines.

Okay ladies you are in a night club and you are there with two of your best friends. You are dancing, drinking, having a good time. You decide to sit and talk at a table for a while. Then this tall, handsome, guy walks toward your table he's keeping eye contact with you. He approaches you and says, "Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?" Okay ladies give it to him....
Back to top Go down
Nicole
rAFC
rAFC
Nicole

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies*   Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:05 pm

Just give the money to my BF he's over there (Then point to the biggest psycho looking nutter in the bar) Shall I call him over? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies*   Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:17 pm

Okay, I just realized just how easy I made that one. BTW, good response Nicole that would blow him out.

Alternative: He approaches and the from about 2 feet away this tall and handsome guy says to you, "Oh my god, I saw you sitting over here and just had to talk to you. I normally don't do this, but I figured if I didn't come over here I wouldn't see you again in a city like this. I'm Jon and you are?"

Okay this is the sincere nice guy approach. He's cute, he's bold, and he's trying to honestly get to know you but you aren't in the mood. You'd say to him?
Back to top Go down
Nicole
rAFC
rAFC
Nicole

PostSubject: Re: Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies*   Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:19 am

JSmooth wrote:
Okay, I just realized just how easy I made that one. BTW, good response Nicole that would blow him out.

Alternative: He approaches and the from about 2 feet away this tall and handsome guy says to you, "Oh my god, I saw you sitting over here and just had to talk to you. I normally don't do this, but I figured if I didn't come over here I wouldn't see you again in a city like this. I'm Jon and you are?"

Okay this is the sincere nice guy approach. He's cute, he's bold, and he's trying to honestly get to know you but you aren't in the mood. You'd say to him?

leaving, then get up and walk away.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies*   Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:02 am

Nicole wrote:
Just give the money to my BF he's over there (Then point to the biggest psycho looking nutter in the bar) Shall I call him over? Twisted Evil

Don't be rude. Introduce me to him Wink

BTW, great thread idea J.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Cali Tripp
Admin
Admin
Cali Tripp

Female Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies*   Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:27 am

JSmooth wrote:
Ladies, I know this is somewhat of a pickup line but I think it could help the rest of the members. I'm going to give you a scenario and a opener. Then I want you to give me your best blowout lines.

Okay ladies you are in a night club and you are there with two of your best friends. You are dancing, drinking, having a good time. You decide to sit and talk at a table for a while. Then this tall, handsome, guy walks toward your table he's keeping eye contact with you. He approaches you and says, "Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?" Okay ladies give it to him....

"Hmmm....I see you listen to Pink too!"
~Cali
Back to top Go down
http://www.latripp.weebly.com
Nicole
rAFC
rAFC
Nicole

PostSubject: Re: Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies*   Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:23 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Nicole wrote:

OK, (walk over to psycho) my friend here thinks you're very attractive and wants so buy you a drink. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies*   Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:50 pm

Nicole wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:
Nicole wrote:

OK, (walk over to psycho) my friend here thinks you're very attractive and wants so buy you a drink. Twisted Evil

Hey bud, my girl here has been wanting to hit on you, so you can have fun with her for a while if you like while I find another girl to have fun with (I give you a hot kiss, squeeze your ass, then slap it, as I walk away)
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies*   Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:56 pm

Here's one for you girls.

You've been eyeing this hot guy. I notice this. I walk over and say "I see you're wanting that guy really bad. How about I introduce you two."
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies*   Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:13 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Here's one for you girls.

You've been eyeing this hot guy. I notice this. I walk over and say "I see you're wanting that guy really bad. How about I introduce you two."

I love it! HA HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies*   Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowout fun! *Calling all Ladies*
Page 1 of 1