Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ladies: IM & Social Networking Websites

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-vH
rAFC
rAFC
-vH

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Ladies: IM & Social Networking Websites Empty
PostSubject: Ladies: IM & Social Networking Websites   Ladies: IM & Social Networking Websites I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:24 pm

I managed to pick up my first ever HB10+++++ last weekend. I'm not gonna go into too much detail about her looks, but to put it in one sentence, if God created man in his own image, then she must've been the cast for the people God loved the most.

But there is a slight problem that I'm wondering about (not particularly about her, but about women in general). I'm hoping to gain some insights on this, so any input is appreciated!

Like I've mentioned before, I have this profound thing for older chicks. She's 24, I'm 19.
She's an avid party animal. She's out of school, and from a lot of money. She gets hammered, or high, or both, at least thrice a week, and my guess is that she gets laid even more times than that on a weekly basis.
Having said all that, I had a genuinely good game with her. I kiss-closed her and left with her number while my level of attraction was still extremely high.
She called me one last night and twice tonight, sending me all the necessary IOI's. I could pull the trigger and fuck close her, and all that good juicy stuff. (Yeah, she's only interested in having a good time with me. And my feelings towards her are mutual.)

There's only one issue,
I found out today that she doesn't use Facebook. She doesn't use MySpace. She doesn't even use IM. In the Vancouverite subculture (as I'm sure it is amongst many other subcultures), IM is a standard norm--even my 32 year old uncle uses IM.

Is this common for somebody with her characteristics,
Or am I the only one surprised?

Thanks in advance,
-vH
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: IM & Social Networking Websites   Ladies: IM & Social Networking Websites I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:06 am

My input on this is, as much as those things ARE a part of most people's everyday use, still not EVERYone is on board with them. Especially, I'd say, if she's into all the stuff you say she is. She probably doesn't care much about those things. Just looking for the next fix or fuck. That's my opinion. I've sent this to a couple of girls for their input as well.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: IM & Social Networking Websites   Ladies: IM & Social Networking Websites I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:00 am

I find it hard to believe although its quite possible. People who are very social tend to use facebook and/or myspace as a way to keep connections. I have come across very very few people that dont have an account on at least one of those sites. Although I know a lot of people who dont use any sort of instant messenger. That one I can believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: IM & Social Networking Websites   Ladies: IM & Social Networking Websites I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies: IM & Social Networking Websites
Page 1 of 1