Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiss her on her cheek when you meet her?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Kiss her on her cheek when you meet her? Empty
PostSubject: Kiss her on her cheek when you meet her?   Kiss her on her cheek when you meet her? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:54 am

I met an HB7 online. We had coffee. At the conclusion of our date, I stuck my hand out as if to shake her hand, but she moved in and hugged me.. Dohhh! The fact of the matter is that I"m used to gaming girls at the bar, and there, it's no problem to kino, but I'm more apprehensive when we're in a sober setting.

Anyway, the next time we meet (for sushi Sat), obviously I will stand and hug her... But should I kiss her on her cheek, too?

After the date, I'll have a much clearer idea of what I will do. I like Sushi, or any place we can sit next to each other, at a bar. This makes dinner more comfortable, because kino is possible..
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Kiss her on her cheek when you meet her?   Kiss her on her cheek when you meet her? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:10 am

On Keys to the VIP, Cajun uses this thing where he does a French or Italian kiss close (I can't remember which). He says something about the kiss before he leaves, and then kisses each check and if he sees her lean in he kisses her on the lips for the third one. Flipz has done this once or twice and it worked well for him. You may want to check that technique out.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Kiss her on her cheek when you meet her?   Kiss her on her cheek when you meet her? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:08 pm

Hey man. I definitely agree with Hobbits suggestion. I mean, think about it, the girl is obviously not afraid of the kino. She made the move on you! So, yes, push the envelope. Go for it.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Flipz
rAFC
rAFC
Flipz

Male Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Kiss her on her cheek when you meet her?   Kiss her on her cheek when you meet her? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:39 am

hey yea jus go for it, what i got from cajun i think he called an italian kiss..but what it is is u kiss one cheek, the other, then her on the lips..it catches em off guard but ive received nothin but IOI's from it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/prettyfly4aninline
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Kiss her on her cheek when you meet her?   Kiss her on her cheek when you meet her? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:55 am

Is it an actual lips-to-skin contact? I"ve always thought it was an air kiss
Back to top Go down
Flipz
rAFC
rAFC
Flipz

Male Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Kiss her on her cheek when you meet her?   Kiss her on her cheek when you meet her? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:07 am

no with cajun each one is contact
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/prettyfly4aninline
Rusty
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rusty

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Personally......   Kiss her on her cheek when you meet her? I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:33 pm

Ok, since I can't call myself a PUA, I can only say this from personal experience. I've looked back at my past experiences and broke down those interactions. And, this was actually one of my favorites. I had met the girl online and we agreed to go see a movie. We'd talked for a while and had the comfort online and she said I was..."so getting a hug" when we met. She was roughly a 7 or so...more cute than hot...lol Anyhow, she rushes over to give me a hug, and I grab her shoulders and stop her. She was all..."WTF" and my response was simply...let's do this the italian way and kissed both cheeks. She said she liked that greeting much better and kissed me on the lips. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss her on her cheek when you meet her?   Kiss her on her cheek when you meet her? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiss her on her cheek when you meet her?
Page 1 of 1