Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best places to meet girls...?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
t3h_v4rg4sm
rAFC
rAFC
t3h_v4rg4sm

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Best places to meet girls...? Empty
PostSubject: Best places to meet girls...?   Best places to meet girls...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm

Guys, I'm 17. That leaves clubs and the like out, at least until my 18th birthday. I'm drawing blanks on where I could meet girls. There's *one* bar where my friends and I are welcome, mostly because they think we're old enough, never carded us, and have just gotten to know us, (there's a pretty cool story behind that, maybe I'll elaborate later.) Even at that bar, there really aren't women of my type, all of them are much older, generally mediocre in physical appearance, or lower. I'm talking 5 and below.

There are some coffee shops, a bookstore, those kinds of places, but it's the same. None of the girls I'd like to meet hang around there. I'm not part of the popular crew, either; I don't get invited to parties. I can get to NYC, one way or another, if necessary, but I don't know my way around very well, and I'm very inexperienced with the social scene.

If you've got any suggestions, no matter how crazy, throw me a reply!

...or, if you live in the Lo-Hud area, even most parts of NYC, and feel like going out, give me a shout! I'm up for anything, I'm not a shy guy, and I need all the practice/social interaction I can get!
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Best places to meet girls...?   Best places to meet girls...? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:57 am

My man, you have named a few places that I would suggest to meet girls. What types of girls are you interested in? peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Hengman
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Hengman

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Best places to meet girls...?   Best places to meet girls...? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:59 pm

Since you're younger than the legal age, try to do a lot of day game (my Captain Obvious moment).

Anyways, a thing worth trying is this:

The mall is a good place to go to (but be aware that there are little ass girls who look like they're 24, seriously). Another good thing to do, from what I've experienced, is the subway (but I can't say the same thing for you since I don't take the MTA).
Back to top Go down
PUA

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Best places to meet girls...?   Best places to meet girls...? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Try volunteer groups, sports/gym, hobby groups, clothing boutiques...

And step out of your comfort zone and get into the city. It's worth it for the people you can meet and so much more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cantchangerandy
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Best places to meet girls...?   Best places to meet girls...? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:51 pm

Im amazed no one pointed out the number 1 most obvious place at that age...SCHOOL!!!!

Join after school activities, socialize during breaks or in the hallway or at lunch.

Then there are the movies, malls, coffee shops, concerts, stores, parks...you may be able to do a dating profile (idk what the age restricitions are).

The only limit here is yourself...you can get in a bar and you wana practise...how much more perfect could you want it, the women are there, not your type, so you shouldnt care if they like you or not. Talk to them, open them, get them attracted...and then dont do more....you will be in the position of power, you can chose where the interaction goes.

At your age the biggest thing will be involving yourself in school..both within normal constraints and with after school activities. It can be as simple as going to a football game or actually joining a club.

Looking back this is the one thing i wish id have done more of. I assume for you high school is almost over, maybe a year or 2? So make the most of it, consider it an experiment and then apply what you learn when you goto college. In college immerse yourself in the social scene and the school spirit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best places to meet girls...?   Best places to meet girls...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best places to meet girls...?
Page 1 of 1