Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:26 am

Alright Guys I want to start off by saying I did it I opened her! Heres the situation:

We were in class and right after we got into class I asked her Hey Do you know a guy named "James Spencer", I was on his facebook messaging him and I saw you in his display picture.

From there I Transitioned right out of that asap into how I was in Vegas and how i go there quite often. She said that she was from in and around that area.

Here are a few others things I said:

-I got into UCLA, she said that it was her dream to go there and thats so cool. She wants to go there as well.

-We were talking about cars and I indirectly said how I had a Mercedes S500. Everyone was saying WAOH but she was like "I wish I knew what car that was".

-In the conversation I mentioned how I was starting up a promotion company doing club events with playboy models. *(As soon as I said this she smiled and looked at another guy in the class I'm not sure what that meant)!? In saying so i threw in how my uncle owns a few local clubs (which he does). She aknowledged this and said that if im starting that its okay to stay in town for uni/college.

-She then said how much she likes the montreal canadians, I said "You suck" and she said "NO! They played so well last night!"

-We fluffed talked a bit more I really forgot to neg, or disqualify but I felt the interaction went well she was pretty High energy and seemed to be enjoying talking to me from what i could see (smiling).

The rest of the class I noticed her playing with her hair/fixing it quite a bit not necessarily while I was looking but in general. I would look in her direction and she wouldn't flinch much we didn't really make to much eye contact after but I made sure that I maintained great body language.

We had a good little conversation right before class started but then I didn't really get to talk to her much after. What is good though is that right after class as I was walking out a really good looking girl from my other class was outside who i greeted and she said "HEY WATSUP!". That was kind of cool as well.

Thank you everyone for all the great help I really appreciate it! I was wondering if you guys could help me out with where to exactly go from here and where you think im at/what you would do tommorw/next!?

Smile Thanks

Heres a few specific Questions:

1)Where would you go next, what would you make sure to do the next time I See her?

2)Any comments on the interaction? What exactly do you think the smile to another guy (the dork) meant?

3)Any comments/tips suggestions are appreciated Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:57 am

Heres a few specific Questions:

1)Where would you go next, what would you make sure to do the next time I See her?

Dont be so rash, at this point it could go any place, try to neg her again or remind her of something funny that you both spoke about the last time you spoke. Did you get her number?

2)Any comments on the interaction? What exactly do you think the smile to another guy (the dork) meant?
The interaction went pretty well from my perspective, maybe she wasnt looking at another guy!

3)Any comments/tips suggestions are appreciated Smile thanks

Get her number?!!! ASAP.. but make sure it flows right and the timing is good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:48 pm

Thank you Juice for your help! I will definately try to # close her this week!

Here are a few things I want to add from today!:

- She plays with her hair alot/runs her hands threw it not when im talking to her but when im looking at her through the corner of my eye.
- She doesn't really make eyecontact with me when I look in her direction but it looks like shes nervous, like she has her hand by her mouth basically nervous ticks.
-Today I didn't talk to her because we had a test, but after class she saw me talking to another hb9 outside on break (pre-selection). *I am also gaming her.
-Before the test started I said to her "Ew montreal fan", because she likes the Montreal Canadians.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:31 pm

OK, first of all, congrats on FINALLY gathering your balls and talking to her.

Second, who care about her looking at another guy? It could mean A LOT Of different things, or it could mean nothing at all. At this point, it really doesn't matter.

I'm also a fan of taking real life stories from your own life and making them emotionally engaging, while keeping the truth intact.

In fact, from my own "arsenal" there's only one comment that I currently throw out that's slightly embellished, but I gloss over it quickly and move on. The point with it is strictly to get her attention. I use it with one of my openers, saying "I've been to L.A. and back asking girls their opinions about these rings." Well, I HAVE been to L.A. and back, I just haven't asked for opinions of my rings with the trip. Only because I didn't have them at the time.

Other than that, I have DHV stories that are completely true from my own life, where I've had female employees that wanted me, I've had girls come to my store and leave their b/f's at home and spend time with me, etc.

So, with your DHV stories, just make sure that they aren't too outlandish, that they keep with who you REALLY are, because the girl will pick up easily on the story if it's too far out and loose interest quickly. She wants someone real, not someone who's TRYING to impress her with some story.

Now, if you really ARE putting together a business with playboy bunnies and things like that, that's great, and good luck to you. However, I know that playboy bunnies are normally hard to get access to, and the girl that you are telling this stuff too most likely won't be that impressed with that. It will come across as too try hard. Which makes you look desperate. If the story itself is true, great. Just leave it for LATER to tell her about it. Impress her in the beginning with just making yourself interesting and engaging her emotions. Take her on an emotional ride and she will LOVE you for it. Trust me.

Now this same advice goes for any story that you tell that stretches the boundaries of what's believable or not.

Now, the "Ew Montreal Fan" comment was good.

Playing with her hair is good. The EC should be strong on YOUR part even if it's not on hers. This tells HER that YOU are not intimidated by her.

Also, unless the girl is really shallow or materialistic openly talking about what car you drive is not necessary. Hell, personally, I have a 91 Firebird Formula with dark tinted windows and a 90 Cadillac Deville with leather interior. The Firebird is MY car, the Caddy is my wife's car. I drive both, at different times, but I rarely EVERY tell a girl what i drive. It's just not important . . . unless I need a vehicle for . . . some intimacy, and then she will find out on her own.

Obviously it's good that she saw you with other hot girls. And, as Juice said, NUMBER close her! lol.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:48 pm

I wanted to comment on this for you man but I think that L.A. and Juice pretty well hit all the points I wanted to cover. You need to go for the # close. It's all you man!
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:48 am

Thank you Tripp That was great! I really appreciate your advice/help! Also thank you J I appreciate you taking the time to read this and giving me your comments!

-I know from now on I will try to keep my DHV stories totally real. I am starting a promotion company, but not a playboy model company so I tried to spice it up but using DHV spikes. ALSO I hear people saying, stimulate her emotions take her on an emoitional roller coaster but how do you stimulate her emotions exactly?

-So basically right now if I had to say I'm still in A2 right? I have to DHV myself authentically and tease her right? So pretty much interact and tease her right now!? I'm a little unclear as to where to go from here/where im exactly at.

-In class I should make eye contact with her every so often and hold it until she looks away your saying basically?

Thank you once again everyone for taking the time to help me out I really appreciate it! I'm really just not sure yet where I'm at/what i should do next. I don't know if a number close would be good yet!
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:35 am

1) I would relax and not put as much pressure on it as you are. You put so much pressure on something and it's gonna crack, so just feel more comfortable in your own skin. This is all about YOU having a good time and not the results so much, because if you're having a good time and running game, the rest will happen naturally.

Keep the teasing going. Make sure that when you are telling stories, that they aren't just talking about how cool you are and how you do cool shit like run stuff with playboy models, but stuff that she can connect to. If she can connect to playboy models in a way by saying something like, "Maybe we'll get you some connections and advance your career. WHAT?! You're not a model, pfft! You're a liar! Hahaha!" then great, but if she is just silent as you tell her stuff about you, then she's not connecting. She needs to connect to your stories and you need to show her that you connect to hers.

2) Don't really have a lot to say about the interactiong aside from that, but the fact that she fidgets is a good sign. The look at her friend could have meant a ton of things, from, "Hmm...is this guy a creep if he's doing stuff with Playboy models?" to, "Oooh, he must be pretty amazing if he's doing stuff with Playboy models!" so I wouldn't judge without having been able to read her body language and vocal tones myself.

Game on.
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:35 am

I don't run the M3 model, so I can't give you advice based upon that, I just do natural game and mostly what feels right. I let my instincts guide me, because even though I rejected them most of my life, they are still there and they are generally right if you listen to them.

You don't need to know what she likes. She will give you everything you need in order to succeed with her. You talk about general stuff and by watching her reactions, you will know what way to steer the conversation in. As well, you involve her in the conversation, not just talk AT her, then she will be telling you what she thinks, so things will progress in the right direction. The problems occur when you aren't listening for her feedback. She will tell you where to take things, cause SHE WANTS YOU TO SUCCEED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:38 am

bigP wrote:
Thank you once again Rye! Great, solid advice! She wants me to succeed eh ha I hope so! Actually you know what why wouldn't she? I'm the man, I'm the prize she has to win me over!

Thank you for those convo tips as well! I will do that and see how it goes!

It's kinda hard to guage exactly where your at thats what I'm stuck with right now, I don't know when to escalate further. Like should I ask her to go grab lunch one day, and I don't know where I'm at though so I really don't know when to do that. I think by m3 model I'm still in a2. I'm really not sure what do do or where im at. I guess just tease her and DHV myself for now then make her qualify herself to me.

If it feels right then do it. If you are thinking to yourself, "Should I try to kiss her now?" Then you should move things there and do it. Don't sit and think about it, cause then you'll @*#$ it up. Just do it when you think you should.

Of COURSE she wants you to succeed. Every girl does man. They want an amazing man in their life, so they want someone to succeed in amazing them. If they didn't keep an eye out for those things and didn't want men to succeed, then they would be completely un-open to relationships.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:43 am

bigP wrote:

-I know from now on I will try to keep my DHV stories totally real. I am starting a promotion company, but not a playboy model company so I tried to spice it up but using DHV spikes. ALSO I hear people saying, stimulate her emotions take her on an emoitional roller coaster but how do you stimulate her emotions exactly?
Put PASSION into what you're saying. Be into your own story. Paint her a mental image of the story. Make her feel like she's there with you. Then, take her along for the ride. She'll love it.
Quote :

-So basically right now if I had to say I'm still in A2 right? I have to DHV myself authentically and tease her right? So pretty much interact and tease her right now!? I'm a little unclear as to where to go from here/where im exactly at.
DHV yourself a bit, but don't go overboard. Focus on teasing right now.
Quote :

-In class I should make eye contact with her every so often and hold it until she looks away your saying basically?
Yes. And number closing right now is fine. In fact, it's good.
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:45 am

Thats so true Rye! Thanks again brother! I have to just do it and escalate, i guess push boundaries and see where it goes step out of my comfort zone.

So for now I guess I should tease her, and tell her some authentic DHV stories, and really just converse with her. While making sure to have some nice kino going and getting her attracted to me.

I'm/was just a little confused on what to do next/where im at.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:49 am

Rye Lee wrote:
SHE WANTS YOU TO SUCCEED!!!!

BigP, keep these 5 words in mind with EVERY girl that you game!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:54 am

bigP wrote:
Thats so true Rye! Thanks again brother! I have to just do it and escalate, i guess push boundaries and see where it goes step out of my comfort zone.

So for now I guess I should tease her, and tell her some authentic DHV stories, and really just converse with her. While making sure to have some nice kino going and getting her attracted to me.

I'm/was just a little confused on what to do next/where im at.

You know, you continue to fall back on this last line . . .

. . . but you've already answered it for yourself above, where you said you just need to converse with her. That's the basis of what we've been telling you. Though the M3 model is excellent, it's not rigid either. Don't worry about EXACTLY where you are and EXACTLY where the next "step" is in a particular model, whether it's M3 or something else. The point is, pushing the envelope. Pushing her boundaries. Making her interested in you, keeping her interested in you, and making her want more of you.

Look, personally, I've got 4 or 5 women kind of rotating right now. Sometimes I talk to them, hang out with them, have fun with them, build more attraction and comfort with them, w/e. Sometimes I don't. I couldn't tell you where in the M3 model I currently am with each of them. I just build attraction, build comfort, and show them that I am naturally interesting. That's enough for them to want more. I tease them and that builds attraction and keeps things fun at the same time.

As Rye said, pay attention to the girl. She will show you either verbally or with body language what is working with her and what's not. Each girl is different in this respect.
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:21 am

Thank you for the great advice Tripp and Rye.

This all really clears it up! I just have to converse with her and really take her for an emotional roller coaster and show her that I'm an interesting high value guy. Along that I have to "Banter" (Tripp you mentioned this and I did some research). I have to tease her on the things that are her strong points rather then her good points. I can say "Your such a dork, how much time do you spend on your hair", and then proceed to say do you like it better up or down, then say I prefer the opposite. OR something like "Stop flirting with me". I just have to be confident, playful, and fun. Tommorw I will work on this. I'm glad that she saw me with the other good looking girl I think that will do quite a bit for me!

Basically I'll DHV lightly some more, tease/be fun and playful, and amp up the kino!

I'll let you all know how it goes!

After all she wants me to succeed Wink...
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:01 pm

So Today I saw her in class and I didn't get to talk to her AGAIN. I made a comment at her teasing her again about liking the montreal canadians but that's it. It's kind of awkward to talk during class and on break she goes outside with that dorky kid right away. She does the same thing after class to. So what I'm thinking is i have to start up a conversation with her right before she goes for break, which is kind of hard to get her to stop for me...

kinda sux right now Sad I'm stuck.

Here are some other things i noticed:

-We never really made eyecontact I looked in her directon and she froze up like her eyes would move quickly. And she always plays with her hair (Not when im talking or looking just in general).
-When I made a comment about how I never watch the simpsons she said "Me to I've never watched it". I mean that could just be chit chat to.

*I think I really just need to start up a convo and have a good one but i get stuck!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:43 pm

Talk to the dorky friend. Become his friend. It automatically gives you a reason to be around her. Plus, you should become his friend anyway so he doesn't cock block you.

You just have to do SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:47 pm

Yeah I guess so if I wait any longer I just cant leave her haning like that. But how do I know if she wants me or if shes into me? I guess she wants me lol. Or the great quote rye said "She wants you to succeed".

So i guess i have to chat her up tommorw and banter, tease and be playful. It's a little hard in class, but I have to do it i guess i just freeze up!
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:32 am

I totally agree with all of you and your advice has really helped to just shift my thinking. Im going to write a few comments/realizations I've had below!:

-I feel attractive also wherever I go but I still have some insecurities your right I have to work on my inner game! For example in class sometimes im afraid to talk beacuse I'm in my head or I get really fidgty for no reason at all! Your right that who cares if she gives me IOI's I have to really just assume she's on and assume and know that she's attracted to me and JUST DO IT from there!
-Really though for real I am the prize, why wouldn't she be attracted to me?! I am the prize, and shes so into me!
-I am attractive and being with me is the best choice any girl can make.

Here are some affirmations I've compiled from Swiggcat, RJ and David D:

-Women love men and especially love me!
-Women love sex and want sex from me!
-Women love to be hit on even if they pretend they don't
-Women are nutruoures and pleasreas and want to nuture me.
-Not matter what a womens reaction to me is theres always something positive to learn.
-Whenever a women tells me she doesn't like something about me or something I'm doing its her issue not mine.
-I don't need a womens validation she needs mine!
-No matter how she's reacting to me she's getting aroused.
-I am the prize, and she has to win ME over
-Since she wants to sleep with me The powers in my hands to decide if she lives up to my standards and expectations, i get to decide if we sleep together.

I HAVE TO JUST DO IT OPEN HER TOMMORW. She likes the montreal canadians so tommorw im gonna say "HA montreal lost" and go from there. I have to tease her, banter and DHV myself. I know what I have to do I feel so good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:53 pm

Well today we had a test and there's not break on fridays so I didn't get a chance to talk to her so its 3 days if you count today since I opened her that i haven't talked to her. I'm thinking of just going to sit beside her next class or something maybe. I can't let it go any longer if i don't open monday I think my chances will be gone.

I don't have any excuses for not talking to her over the past 3 days, there really aren't any I know I have to do it but I freeze up in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!   Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking it to the next level with the HB10 - I OPENED!!!
Page 1 of 1