Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picture takeing (being in photos)

Go down 
+2
Whoopie
Ka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Picture takeing (being in photos) Empty
PostSubject: Picture takeing (being in photos)   Picture takeing (being in photos) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:55 am

I like many other people personally used to hate haveing my picture taken, probably due to the many family get togethers where annoying relatives would snap pictures when your eating or washing your hands and dont wana remember those times.

However within most social structures picture taking is more then rememberence, its used as a DHV. Proof that you are indeed social and didnt spend your weekend rubbing one out and eating a tub of ice cream.

I not only got a camera but i also make sure to be involved in others picture taking endevors.

So what i wanted to cover here is how to use the picture taking revolution to your advantage.

The first step is the most obvious...

1 - Be in the picture...if you know the people, or if its your camera, simply jump in or if your organizeing the picture simply gather everyone up then jump in. You'd be surprised how people will line up for photos muttering under thier breathe but still complying. Feel free to toss in a neg to anyone who complains.

So we've got that covered, simple enough for you to be seen in pics you gotta be in them to begin with...look at them as oppurtunities to proof yourself and DHV.

2 - Now you must be unique in the picture...Being dressed nicely and whatnot has a good deal to do with it, but if your the guy in the back whos face is half covered or the person on the end of the group leaning way in forget it.

Strike a pose that noone else is doing, sometimes do something way different...everyone is smileing then you make a goofy face or maybe a silly frown. Also try and position yourself as close to the middle of the gorup as possible, this will negate the need to lean, and if you must lean do it foreward or backward.

Use this as an oppurtunity to kino, put your arms around the people next to you, rest your hand on the girls shoulder in front of you, etc.

3 - Have some restraint....At first youll not wana snap many pics, then as you see that its fun and offers good proof etc youll wana do it all the time. Dont be overbearing or be the person interferring with regualr fun to take pics. Use pic taking with friends for empty space when people seem bored or are just standing around.

4 - Use this as an oppurtunity right after to interact, ask the picture taker how it came out, show others, then start talking about w/e. The picture taking should jump start "fun time" not be it...in other words the fun should be ignited by it and then countinue because you segway to other things.

And in the end, setup some medium for others to see the pics...myspace, facebook, photbucket w/e....have them posted where your friends and others can see them. Kepp some of your favorites on your camera so if you use it in set it apears as if those events are regualr and might have happneed recently. (also can be used to do picture related routines).

Id say a fair amount of attention i get from girls on myspace is due to pics i post displaying me out, with others, having a blast.

So turn picture taking into a tool thats not only fun for you, but can be used to proof yourself.
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Picture takeing (being in photos)   Picture takeing (being in photos) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:21 am

Picture takeing (being in photos) Pictur11

I always try to stand out in my pictures. It always comes up for a good story. Why are you doing that or you can be like what? You don't know how to have fun?

Picture takeing (being in photos) Philly10

^All crazy faces but the lemon sticks out more! The waitress at this Hard Rock Cafe in Philly loved us. Thats who took the picture. Also this is like 2 in the afternoon and we are way pass buzzing and a little bit pass drunk!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: Picture takeing (being in photos)   Picture takeing (being in photos) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:22 pm

Yea excellent examples of how to be in pictures. Definatly stand out especially in the first pic.
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

PostSubject: Re: Picture takeing (being in photos)   Picture takeing (being in photos) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:37 pm

Thats what its all about. So when a girl sees the picture she is like WHO is that! I love pictures and taking them!

Picture takeing (being in photos) P7040210

Gotta have fun and I was drinking a long island ice tea...4th of July. Did not even buy one drink!

Picture takeing (being in photos) Marine10
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Picture takeing (being in photos)   Picture takeing (being in photos) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:28 pm

Nice pics man. Thanks for sharing them. The two guys in the lower left corner of the bottom pic both look alpha. What do they do over there?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: Picture takeing (being in photos)   Picture takeing (being in photos) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:38 pm

Lol, I have a montage of pics that im doing different things in the photos also.. I should take some notes from whoopie and be more outgoing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530

PostSubject: Re: Picture takeing (being in photos)   Picture takeing (being in photos) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:06 pm

If anyone has ever glanced at my field reports you know that I too like taking pictures. I agree with what Ka is saying here. Another thing to realize is that when you have people taking pictures of you it does something to your value. There are little things happening all the time in a venue. When the flash goes off, it's only natural to look for who took the picture. When you are part of that group, it starts to build your value, because most people don't just take pictures every day. Personally, I love taking my camera to the club and asking women to take pictures of me and my wings. Then negging them about how it came out, and making them do it again. Then taking pictures with them, and opening the group that way. It's very easy to do, as long as its not overdone.

My suggestion is for everyone to buy and inexpensive digital cam.
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

PostSubject: Re: Picture takeing (being in photos)   Picture takeing (being in photos) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:20 pm

I have got 2 digtial cameras but I am going to get a 3rd one when I get back. I am going to get a small 7.0 Megapixel FujiFilm pink slide camera(Why pink. DHV story on how a girl bought it for me)

My ex bought this for me. blah blah blah. She told me if she ever saw me without it she would break it!

Right now I have a Canon Power Shot 5.0 Megapixel and a 9.0 Megapixel Fujifilm camera. There kinda bulky and I want something small and slick. Also shiny.

Ohh yeah Mike and AJ(They are Corporals...They been to Iraq 3 times) and I am only on number 2 Sad AJ is the Alpha of the group. We all use to workout together and run game up and down south jersey chore. He landed the Mayor's Daughter. Talking about some parties!!! I think he is a PUA I just never ask him about it. Now that I think about it he probably is. He has a strong frame and is very cocky/funny.

Picture takeing (being in photos) 27069910

^I have a fucking big tongue so I like to show it off...And I was tanked in this picture!

Picture takeing (being in photos) Germa10

^In Germany. That was on the way back from Iraq the first time. Gotta have fun in pictures.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Picture takeing (being in photos)   Picture takeing (being in photos) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:47 pm

Nice again man. So which is Mike and which is AJ?
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: Picture takeing (being in photos)   Picture takeing (being in photos) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:03 pm

I too was looking for a small/sleek camera as to easily carry it around. I actually told my parents to get me one as a bday/xmas gift.

My only criteria were;

-slim
-sd memory (my phone uses a mini version and with a simple adapter i could interchange memory)

I told my father brand, mp, etc didnt matter...

Much to my surprise he got me a kodak easyshare v1253. I have always thought that kodak made cheesy, cheap things...but after using this cam ive found it to be amazing.

Its 12mp! (9 if you want wide screen), it has a 3.5inch widescreen, does video in 720p HD, dual mics for stero sound, made solid and sturdy....and is only sligthly wider then most slim camera's (rechargeable battery lasts plenty of time). I could not be happier with it. Its simple to use, but has a ton of options and such that you only have to use if you want. The flash works well at night or in dark places as long as your within about 10 feet of the object.

The only thing im not real happy with is the low light pics without a flash...however i found that ISO mode makes for decent pics in low light...so i may just be picky.

There is a firmware upgrade for this that you should do right when you get the camera. Also i purchased a Micro SD card 2GB and a usb reader for 20 bux on like amazon, the card gives me something like 800 pics or 30-45 mins of video, and the reader can be used on any computer without software to download the pics. Works just like a thumb drive.

O yea and my understanding is the camera only goes for about 200-250 dependant on where you live...i JUST saw it in costco in delaware for 199.

Memory and reader next to a playing card...cant take a pic of the camera for obvious reasons, but if you like look it up.
Picture takeing (being in photos) 100_0314
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Picture takeing (being in photos)   Picture takeing (being in photos) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:03 am

Wow that's nice Ka. My wife would love that.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: Picture takeing (being in photos)   Picture takeing (being in photos) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:15 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:

She cant have mine, tell her to go buy her own X-)
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Picture takeing (being in photos)   Picture takeing (being in photos) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:35 am

Ka wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

She cant have mine, tell her to go buy her own X-)

Nah, a plane ticket would be cheaper . . . she's on her way . . . Cool
Back to top Go down
Cali Tripp
Admin
Admin
Cali Tripp

Female Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Picture takeing (being in photos)   Picture takeing (being in photos) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:44 am

That camera sounds nice, but it's much cheaper and don't have as many options as the one I want. Some time in the near future I plan on investing in a DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) Camera and several lenses. I'm currently using my father's old 35mm SLR camera that he bought when HE was in high school. I love the thing, but it's time to get with the new age!
I've just started taking the Professional Photography home course through the New York Institue of Photography.

So don't worry, even though your camera looks and sounds nice . . . it's not what I want. Cool

~Cali
Back to top Go down
http://www.latripp.weebly.com
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: Picture takeing (being in photos)   Picture takeing (being in photos) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:56 am

Yeah.. I would love a digital, but i be working my disposable camera
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: Picture takeing (being in photos)   Picture takeing (being in photos) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:00 am

Yea digital SLR's are amazing and in some cases will work with old 35mm attachments. The quality and control you have with an SLR is unparelleled, which is great news as i now get to keep my camera Wink

But however you do it be it digital, SLR, disposable, etc...just make sure you stand out in the photos and they will work for you. Whoopie posted some excellent examples.

At my friends bday party, in the lamest bar in the world.
Picture takeing (being in photos) S510
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture takeing (being in photos)   Picture takeing (being in photos) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picture takeing (being in photos)
Page 1 of 1