Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picture Closing??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grape
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Grape

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Picture Closing?? Empty
PostSubject: Picture Closing??   Picture Closing?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:25 am

I've been really curious about picture closing(naked pics) lately.. The concept is kinda confusing and I'm just a fool for it.
I've talked to my friends and they say "they just asked for it."
But how much compliance?? How long after meeting her??
I have to get her horny using the web and that's easy to do.
But anything important I should know>?
Back to top Go down
Icebreaker
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Picture Closing?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Closing??   Picture Closing?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:05 am

This is an interesting topic.. I dont know how many girls would be willing to do this but id be willing to find out.

Im going to field test a couple ideas i have. If they work i will for sure share them with you.
Back to top Go down
Grape
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Grape

Picture Closing?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Closing??   Picture Closing?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:30 pm

Same, I've been doing the question game, she led it to really sexual stuff like how far i've gone with a girl and etc.
I asked her stuff too like "How often do you play with yourself?" and it lead to "Are you horny right now?" she replied Yes.
But this is hard to do because of how much logic girls put into their online chats. Honestly, girls put up so much easier live.
I was thinking:
- Must be late at night, or she must be bored to death until you talk to her.
- She must be alone with no distractions from phone or other people.
- You must get her extremely turned on extremely fast because of the risk of losing her to the dark side(logic/social codes).

And I'm sure buyer's remorse will have a huge impact too. Also, don't girls have pre-taken pictures and they just send it if they're turned on??

Picture closing is a big thing in high school. Some guys have a fucking collection in their phones/iPods.
Back to top Go down
Grape
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Grape

Picture Closing?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Closing??   Picture Closing?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:01 am

p.s. buyer's remorse is exactly what i've done with three girls on the same day.. crap
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Picture Closing?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Closing??   Picture Closing?? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:54 pm

Lol sounds like me when I was 15. It's kinda fun but you do run the risk of the photos not being them. Are you planning on meeting these girls or just having fun online? One problem if you are planning on meeting them is if you ask for the pictures it makes you look like you're just after sex. If that's all she's after thats fine though I guess. If you do it always get thier picture first and show a hell of a lota resistance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Picture Closing?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Closing??   Picture Closing?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picture Closing??
Page 1 of 1