Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guys i came to a point where now i have no idea what to do quick help please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Guys i came to a point where now i have no idea what to do quick help please Empty
PostSubject: Guys i came to a point where now i have no idea what to do quick help please   Guys i came to a point where now i have no idea what to do quick help please I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:02 am

Hey guys ive been talkin to this girl on facebook she was my ex's some might say ENEMY? I opened her before by saying you look farmilar got a response from her we talked for like few messages back and forth and she seemed not interested so i stoped. Later on she decided to drop an elephant on me on facebook by acciedent which made me think of a nice reopener which worked she responded and i noticed she actually reinitiated conversation in this following post which is an IOI isent it? Well we talked and i asked her for her sn and she said she doenst have one.. NOw im stuck and i dont know where to take it from here? I dont wanna be like fine then give me ur number cause thats not gonna work what do you guys think i should do? Quick answer would be great thanks....

me: u droped an elaphant on me? y would do that lol

her: ? lmao that was probably n accident i was trying to figure out how that works lmao sorryy

Her: is it public?

Me: loll iono if its public or not it just told me on my main page that talish droped an elephant on me and it hurt haha

Her: lmao im sorry it was a total accident

Me: itsss okkk i understand you were just tryina get my attention =] haha if you wanted my attention u coulda thought of something less painful though haha

Her: lol, no it actually went to all of my friends. what are you doing for spring break?

Me: Ahh my spring breaks over it was last week... Sadly i didnt get to do much i got sick the day it started... how about you?

Her: palm springs with friends mine starts next weekend

Me: Oh that was my original spring break plan then i got sick :-\ eh its ok im sure ull have fun at palm springs. Where do you go to school anyway? GCC?

Her: pcc, u

Me: I go to LA valley college on the complete opposite side of glendale =] listen talish this face book stuffs getting annoying give me your SN ill IM you there...

Her: i dnt have a sn lmao =[ sorry

Me: wow your the first ive met that doesnt have a sn... haha lav then we will continue on here....

Her: ya i haven't been on aim in years lol
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Guys i came to a point where now i have no idea what to do quick help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys i came to a point where now i have no idea what to do quick help please   Guys i came to a point where now i have no idea what to do quick help please I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:22 pm

Well if she doesn't have a screen name for messenger then the best thing I can tell you is to continue on your present course using Facebook. You are doing well. I agree it would be a mistake to ask for her # right now. I also agree that when people reintiate the chat online it's still an IOI. Continue to build comfort and rapport with her for another day or so through messages back and forth. Ideally when you start sending her stories, and receiving her life stories you are in comfort. So some point after a few of these have been swapped then try to ask for her number.
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Guys i came to a point where now i have no idea what to do quick help please   Guys i came to a point where now i have no idea what to do quick help please I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:04 am

yeh thats exactly what i did i kinda said like what the hell how do you communicate with people then.. She made a joke saying i write leters then shes like im just kidding i use the cell phone duhh then she also said shes always busy with work 24/7 she never has the time to really talk to anyone... what stage would you say i am in now? comfort? I was thinkin of asking her where she works.. good idea?
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Guys i came to a point where now i have no idea what to do quick help please   Guys i came to a point where now i have no idea what to do quick help please I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:29 am

PUA to be wrote:
yeh thats exactly what i did i kinda said like what the hell how do you communicate with people then.. She made a joke saying i write leters then shes like im just kidding i use the cell phone duhh then she also said shes always busy with work 24/7 she never has the time to really talk to anyone... what stage would you say i am in now? comfort? I was thinkin of asking her where she works.. good idea?

Unless you have told some DHV stories to her then you are in attraction. The next step would be to message her a few DHV stories to flip her attraction switches. Something as simple as ..."Oh that reminds me of the time that...." then insert your story. Until those attraction switches are flipped via DHV stories you are still in attraction phase. If that is already done, and you have expressed interested back in your target, then you would be in comfort.

Remember Attraction is basically:

A1- Open
A2 - Female to Male attraction. Tell DHV stories about yourself, and slightly neg your target if needed. Convey a non-needy attitude. Look for Indicators of Interest.
A3- After receiving at least 3 IOIs then you move to her talking about herself and then you expressing interest back on what she says.

C1 - Comfort - Building Rapport
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys i came to a point where now i have no idea what to do quick help please   Guys i came to a point where now i have no idea what to do quick help please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys i came to a point where now i have no idea what to do quick help please
Page 1 of 1