Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ultimate AFC/Player I was...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

The Ultimate AFC/Player I was... Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate AFC/Player I was...   The Ultimate AFC/Player I was... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:48 pm

I posted this before a while back and it's something that I wanted to share with you guys. I have come a long way since this, but it's important to recognize where we failed in the past in order to move forward with life....

JSmooth wrote:
I wanted to share this with you all on the forum because while working on my own inner programming today, I confronted myself with a thought. I took a deep look at the path I had followed with past relationships in my life, even my ex-wife. When I took a deep down look I noticed a underlying pattern and a reason for why things didn't work like they should have in the past.

In my past interaction with women this is the path I followed. I would meet a girl and just go right into building comfort with her. Typical AFC behavour right? This might take days or hours. I would agree the "7 Hour Rule" holds true in this section of the game. Toward the end of building comfort I would start with kino and trying to kiss my target in the big akward situation. Then if I was lucky enough I would move it to seduction. When I hit LMR my weapon for this was to say, "I love you!" When of course I truely didn't I just needed a way to get around LMR, and let them know I was going to be around. Of course, I wanted to stay around for sex!

Looking back on this pattern that I followed with countless women, the reason I followed this path is very simple. It worked! Mostly on the idea of odds that after meeting enough women it would work. Because of the success I had with it, this is the pattern that I stuck to, and implemented in my brain. Hell, most of these women are still some of my greatest friends even today. Why are they still my friends because there was comfort. Why are they not my lovers, because there was no attraction really built in the relationship. I even followed this pattern with my now ex-wife.

To make a long story short I met her in college when I was 19 years old. She was about an HB8 Blonde, and deeply religious. I executed my plan and pattern that had always worked for me. However, "I love you" wasn't enough for this girl. It wasn't until I got engaged to her after about a month or two that I was able to have sex with her. I ended up marrying her and I was comfortable with her. However, I wasn't really attracted to her, even after being engaged for 2 years. The story ends with her cheating and us getting divorced after some 3.5 years of marriage. Luckily no children were involved, and she paid for the divorce, and didn't want anything. I got off easy!!!

I know other men have done this stuff too. Maybe not to the degree that I did but still it does happen. It was a very deep core thought that occured to me today, and I wanted to openly discuss it with the forum.

***Thanks to all those in my life and on the forum that helped me change my inner game and this old destructive pattern*** Special thanks to Paramour, and L.A. Tripp for without you I'd still be lost. Smile
Back to top Go down

The Ultimate AFC/Player I was...
Page 1 of 1