Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man whore/player

Go down 
+3
Hobbit
Rye Lee
Cock Diesel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Man whore/player Empty
PostSubject: Man whore/player   Man whore/player I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:03 am

I was on a 3rd date with an HB..

On our first date, she calls me cocky and intimidating, even though I was funny and light hearted with her. On our second date, she says "man you are so cocky"

Let me tell you, at this point, I've made no advances.. A little kino, but haven't kissed her yet. On our third date, she says "you're a man whore, aren't you?" I asked her why she would say such a thing and she says something about my "swagger."

So check it out.. This is the opposite of flying under the radar. I'm genuinely interested in this HB, but she's going to have her guard up BIGTIME.

Do you guys fly under the radar or does it seem you have "player" running across your forehead like a scrolling marquee?
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Man whore/player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man whore/player   Man whore/player I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:48 am

I think a girl can definitely tell whether a guy is experienced with women and confident about it or not. I've been told I'm really cocky and asked if I'm a player and I generally just dismiss it by saying that I may talk to a lot of girls, but I'm really selective.
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Man whore/player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man whore/player   Man whore/player I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:32 am

That's what I told her..

"Look, I say 'no' a lot more than I say 'yes' "
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Man whore/player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man whore/player   Man whore/player I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:02 am

I take it as a compliment and a shit test. I wouldn't worry about it, on your fourth date you shouldn't be flying under the radar. That's only on the approach.
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Man whore/player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man whore/player   Man whore/player I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:14 am

You can also get away with accepting it as a compliment if you have the frame. It really doesn't matter what you say back, as long as you have the frame to support the response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248

Man whore/player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man whore/player   Man whore/player I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:33 am

Well guys who are good with women throw out a vibe that there good with women.

I was once on a date with a girl I went to middle school with. Meet her again through some friends and decided to go to the Mall and to the Park. (Cheap fun date is what I am about) So we are walking through the mall and I have my arm around her. Girls are walking by giving me a smile and I am always smiling because its fun thing to do.

So she stops me and says "Your either a flamer or your very good with women. Look how nice you dress but I am sure your not a flamer right?" I replied with "Wow, Since I am such a flamer lets see what girl I should take a date next" I begin to walk away and she grabs my hand pulls me towards her and kisses me. Apologizing and what not. The reason she brought up how I dress because when I saw her for the day I was like. "I think I am over dressed" just to make fun of her.

I have been called a player from just dressing nice. I just agree with it most of the time. Some girls like the challenger but most of the time I say some cocky funny way of saying yes. "Yeah I hope this date is over by 8 because I got another date at 9"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Man whore/player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man whore/player   Man whore/player I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:55 pm

Cock Diesel wrote:
That's what I told her..

It depends on how you say it. If you say no and list reasons why you aren't then BAD BAD BAD! From what I have read saying a no response is not a good way to go about it because you allowing her to set the frame and having to justify yourself to her.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Man whore/player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man whore/player   Man whore/player I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:38 pm

~Meg~ wrote:
Cock Diesel wrote:
That's what I told her..

It depends on how you say it. If you say no and list reasons why you aren't then BAD BAD BAD! From what I have read saying a no response is not a good way to go about it because you allowing her to set the frame and having to justify yourself to her.

. . . awesome Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Man whore/player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man whore/player   Man whore/player I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:31 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
~Meg~ wrote:
Cock Diesel wrote:
That's what I told her..

. . . awesome Wink

"I say 'no' a lot more than I say 'yes'" Is straight from Mystery, and is supposed to translate some selectivity--- "I have lots of women I could be sleeping with, but I have real high standards that you have to meet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Man whore/player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man whore/player   Man whore/player I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man whore/player
Page 1 of 1