Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ARE YOU A PLAYER?

Go down 
+5
Vedere
Whoopie
~Meg~
Hobbit
JSmooth
9 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

ARE YOU A PLAYER? Empty
PostSubject: ARE YOU A PLAYER?   ARE YOU A PLAYER? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:14 am

This post applies to everyone who isn't a mod.

QUESTION: HOW DO YOU HANDLE A GIRL THAT CALLS YOU A PLAYER?

I know exactly how I handle it, but I want to know what you guys say. There is no really wrong answer, just some that are better than others.

Second Question

QUESTION: ARE YOU A PICKUP ARTIST?

You're likely to face these in field so let's see what you got.
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

ARE YOU A PLAYER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A PLAYER?   ARE YOU A PLAYER? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:53 am

Some girls have just made player my quasi-pet name. I just embrace it I guess. And I'd respond to the PUA question by asking why she thinks I'm flirting with her. I obviously was interested in (insert the guy or, if I have to, the girl in the set).
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

ARE YOU A PLAYER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A PLAYER?   ARE YOU A PLAYER? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:57 am

Someone got a newsletter... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

ARE YOU A PLAYER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A PLAYER?   ARE YOU A PLAYER? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:20 am

~Meg~ wrote:
Someone got a newsletter... Twisted Evil

Yes, thank you for noticing...
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

ARE YOU A PLAYER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A PLAYER?   ARE YOU A PLAYER? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:25 am

Player?
1. Yeah I play Video Games all the time. Then Banter on Video Games.
2. (Sing Big Pun) I am not a player I just Crush alot!

Pick up?
1. No, I think your a little to heavy for me to pick you up.

Actually when a girl calls me a player I just let them know I am good with the ladies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

ARE YOU A PLAYER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A PLAYER?   ARE YOU A PLAYER? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:46 pm

I get this line a lot "you look like a player".
Nothing involving PUA cuz the show is not out in my country, and that's a good thing Smile))
When they tell me the "you look like a player", I have difficulties. Usually fucks up my set.
I like the line I read about video games, I might try it out Smile.

Maybe I should just ignore the line or ask back "are YOU a player?". And just imitate her, playfully kino-ing ? And try to switch into thumb wrestling?

V
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ARE YOU A PLAYER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A PLAYER?   ARE YOU A PLAYER? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:04 pm

Vedere wrote:
I get this line a lot "you look like a player".
Nothing involving PUA cuz the show is not out in my country, and that's a good thing Smile))
When they tell me the "you look like a player", I have difficulties. Usually fucks up my set.
I like the line I read about video games, I might try it out Smile.

Maybe I should just ignore the line or ask back "are YOU a player?". And just imitate her, playfully kino-ing ? And try to switch into thumb wrestling?

V

V, the video game comeback and your own ideas you've expressed here would all work well. Give them each a shot and see how each one works for you. Remember, the more playful you are with it, the better it will come across. Until you have your inner game to the point where it just doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

ARE YOU A PLAYER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A PLAYER?   ARE YOU A PLAYER? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:10 am

From my experiences I have learned that some people link truth with denial. So in that vein, when the 1st question arises about being a player from a potential female fan. I don't renounce my rights to the player of the year award, instead I refocus her attention on something else, as a means to coyly ignore the inquiry. That's one of my first methods. My second option is always playing verbal volley with her by returning the said inquiry. Finally, I sometimes respond with a slight smile, and I can't honestly respond to such a personal question, but since it's already out there. What gives, why are you so attracted to players in the first place young lady?

The second question, I haven't had the experience answering this one. I think for the future I would respond in the same general fashion. peace,lvoe and succe Ss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks

ARE YOU A PLAYER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A PLAYER?   ARE YOU A PLAYER? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:11 am

Ah, to be branded a player/pick up artist or just really smooth with women as in naturals.

LOL, Of course women question this. I do. It's not hard for a woman to ask because she has been around it all her life. In which I can personally relate, lol. I have grown up around guys all my life. I know how they are, I know how smooth they are, they're body language, bla bla bla.

Sometimes, it doesn't matter what line or opener or neg you use, we see through that. We may not have knowledge of the game or anything about it, we just know men. When a guy says certain things, it sends that pretty little red flag up. If we ask the age old question, are you a player? there is a 90% reason, we already know the answer. Sometimes it even throws me through a loop. His nonchalant way of going around the question or answering directly, but its still how he answers it. After dating a guy for so long, women learn their habits, their nature, and behaviors.

Thats how I know if I am being trailed along. If a man changes his behaviors, quickly, drop his ass( I say to myself).

If and when a woman asks if you're a player or whatever, she already has validated trust issues. She isn't going to trust you at all or will later on if you continue to keep up a "charade" or can't deny her in any form or fashion. WE KNOW, and if we don't then my gender is stupid for not knowing none the wiser, those should be the ones are more susceptable to men. The weakest link, I believe they call it. Smile.

Just thought I would open a window slightly through a woman's thoughts, well some women, on players and what not.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

ARE YOU A PLAYER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A PLAYER?   ARE YOU A PLAYER? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:17 am

This thread is getting a bit off topic. There have been some very insightful posts made here. I did this because this is something you will likely face in field. If you have an answer to it now then you won't have to make one up later. These answers are used in field and work for me. Not saying they'd work for you but they may. It'd be better than being caught with your pants down.

My answers are...

1. Are you a player? (over exagurated) "Oh my god, I am such a player....You have no idea!!!" Smile LOL! I do this is laughing matter of fact nature.

2. Are you a pickup artist? "You bet I am!" I pick her up and twirl her around...again just being cocky and laughing it off.
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

ARE YOU A PLAYER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A PLAYER?   ARE YOU A PLAYER? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:46 am

Are you a player?

Hopscotch.... professional.... but I prefer "athlete." How did you know? Do you have ESP?
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

ARE YOU A PLAYER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A PLAYER?   ARE YOU A PLAYER? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:06 am

QUESTION: HOW DO YOU HANDLE A GIRL THAT CALLS YOU A PLAYER?
Gives her a glare, then I smile and say, "Please, you'd like to think so, (thump) now dont speak w/o raising your hand"

Second Question

[b]QUESTION: ARE YOU A PICKUP ARTIST?
Some things dont need art to pick up, like trash or dirt
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Sponsored content

ARE YOU A PLAYER? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU A PLAYER?   ARE YOU A PLAYER? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARE YOU A PLAYER?
Page 1 of 1