Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funny Restaurant Set Opener

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Funny Restaurant Set Opener Empty
PostSubject: Funny Restaurant Set Opener   Funny Restaurant Set Opener I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:26 am

Alright, So your out with the buddies and yall are at one of your favorite resturants. You see a good looking group of ladies sitting at another table having a good time. Now its time to start the opener.

So yall make EC and trade a smile. The next thing you do is get a piece of paper and a pen ready. When yall make EC again you pick up and the paper and start drawing. Your goal is to draw her and her friends.

So this is the Drawing: Funny Restaurant Set Opener Lol

^You want to do something along those lines. Its suppose to be funny and let her know you have a fun side. You can put devil horns, angel wings, etc. You can even make her friends funny different ways and shape. If you want you can make even caption bubbles about them talking about something(If you do that. You already have a conversation opener right there)

When you give her the piece of paper make sure its folded up and say "I just had to draw you" with a smile on your face and walk away. Do not look at them to you sit down. Once you sit down you look at them.

You can do the gladitor thrumb raise. You know the Live(Up) or Down(Death) thing. Make sure to smile. If they give you the thumbs up go over and game them. If your lucky and they are cool they will laugh and invite you over.

There is one opener your allowed to try. Its not Field Tested but I will do it when I get back in Oct.

So what do yall think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token

Funny Restaurant Set Opener
Page 1 of 1