Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dental floss opener.. funny or not

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
high school pua
rAFC
rAFC
high school pua

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-25

dental floss opener.. funny or not Empty
PostSubject: dental floss opener.. funny or not   dental floss opener.. funny or not I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:43 am

"Hey lemme ask you a question.. its a matter of life and death... see i was having a debate with my buddy over this and your answer could change my life.. do you floss before or after u brush ur teeth?"

Has anyone field tested this? Funny or not?
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

dental floss opener.. funny or not Empty
PostSubject: Re: dental floss opener.. funny or not   dental floss opener.. funny or not I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:22 pm

high school pua wrote:
"Hey lemme ask you a question.. its a matter of life and death... see i was having a debate with my buddy over this and your answer could change my life.. do you floss before or after u brush ur teeth?"

Has anyone field tested this? Funny or not?

Sure I've used the Dental Floss Opener in field. It can be funny depending on your delivery of the opener. One thing I can tell you about openers is that it's not so much the words you speak as much as it is HOW you say it. I will go on to tell you that this opener is commonly used by new people starting out. It does work and it makes for a pretty interesting conversation. However, I would highly encourage you to take what you know about opinion openers and create your own. That way they are hearing something that relates to you, and is not something they may have heard before.
Back to top Go down

dental floss opener.. funny or not
Page 1 of 1