Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things I Should Have Learned, But Didn't

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Things I Should Have Learned, But Didn't Empty
PostSubject: Things I Should Have Learned, But Didn't   Things I Should Have Learned, But Didn't I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:03 am

Things I Should Have Learned, But Didn’t

In this free manifesto style book that I’m releasing in the next few days, you’ll see a few sections that I’ve listed after certain periods of my life.

Naturally, these sections are called “Things I Should Have Learned, But Didn’t“.

What I’ve found with most guys is that they ARE actually doing a lot of things right… but they just don’t realize it.

So what do they do, they PUSH.

They TRY HARDER.

One of the things that I should have learned was the fact that you can’t push a woman to be with you - you have to PULL her into your world.

You see, here’s what happens to most men.

1. They don’t know what to do with a woman so they NATURALLY don’t talk or interact with them, therefore setting up a bit of CURIOSITY and INTRIGUE.

2. They MISS all of the clues that the woman’s even remotely interested, so the woman may want you more, due to ‘wanting what you can’t have’, plus the above.

3. Guy FINALLY gets the picture (because he was told by a friend that the woman likes him), so he SWITCHES GEARS, and instead of doing the things that got the woman to like him, he starts to try to GET HER to like him MORE (supplication among other things).

4. She was interested because he was living his life, creating absense and intrique, all without even knowing it. However, once he FIGURED OUT that the woman wanted him, he changed his tactics (even though he didn’t know that he was using any)

Like many guys, this was a bit of a cycle for myself. I could get women interested, but I really didn’t understand why things fizzled so quickly.

I once thought that it was because these women were seeing the “real me”.

But that was untrue. The REAL ME was living my life to my own drum. The FALSE ME was trying to live in HER LIFE.

I didn’t realize that the REAL ME was money, but the false me was bankrupting my chances.

Do you know what I did?

I got RID of the false me.

I understood that women liked the REAL ME. I didn’t have to do anything else. In fact, the more I TRIED, the more the false me came out, and the more I LOST.

Quit being nervous. Quit thinking you have to change something. Just be COMFORTABLE around women. If you can get to that point, things change - the REAL YOU dominates.

And women LOVE authentic.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Things I Should Have Learned, But Didn't
Page 1 of 1