Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sexual Framing and Stacking O's by Tripp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Sexual Framing and Stacking O's by Tripp Empty
PostSubject: Sexual Framing and Stacking O's by Tripp   Sexual Framing and Stacking O's by Tripp I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:27 pm

Guys & Gals,

I read this today in Tripp's Vault and I immediately had to share it with you. He went into something that I naturally do online, and on the phone that I haven't thought about. He got a message from a student and he was explaining how to escalate things through messaging. Here is some of the exerpts from what he said.

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Ok, to build her up, literally tell her what you will/would do to her if she were standing right in front of you at that very moment. Tell her how you would move her hair aside with your right hand. How you would lightly breathe on her neck, gently kiss her neck, how you would run your tongue down her shoulder. Tell her how you would slide your hand along her soft chin, exploring the curves of her neck. That could be one short message or convo with her during the day, to build her up just a bit. Later, you would continue with it, because BELIEVE me, she will be WANTING to hear more.

This works absolutely great, and I've used it like I mentioned before without thinking about it. I suggest you guys try this. Then he he later went into the frame you should be in for this. Which is something he shared with us doing our group meet up before we went out that really helped. I know a lot of guys have problems with this, and this small adjustment mentally will lead you to more results.

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Most guys, when they walk into a venue, before they ever hit the door, they think about the hot girls in there, and automatically put them on a pedestool because the girl has a pussy and the guy wants it. WRONG. You have the dick, and SHE wants that. So, with most guys, the have themselves mentally at a much lower value than every single girl in the club before they ever hit the door. Instead, realize that YOU have something that EVERY girl in that club wants. And most of them are there that night FOR that VERY thing that YOU have to offer them. You are in control.

Guys, I can't share the whole thing because it's in the Vault. Its stuff like this that is in there that is helping me improve my game, that you can't find anywhere else online. Personally, I don't care if you pay Tripp for the Vault because I don't see any of that money. It doesn't concern me. What does concern me is seeing you guys advance to the PUA you know you are capable of being. Why shouldn't we all enjoy the fruits of our labor?

For those of you with Vault Access Please Visit https://puas.forumotion.com/tripp-s-diary-f21/sexual-framing-and-stacking-o-s-t392.htm
Back to top Go down

Sexual Framing and Stacking O's by Tripp
Page 1 of 1