Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Member - Finding a good wing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr_Webber
AFC
AFC
Dr_Webber

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-09-14

New Member - Finding a good wing Empty
PostSubject: New Member - Finding a good wing   New Member - Finding a good wing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:37 pm

Hi!

I'm a new member on this forum, it has been in my favorites folder for over a year and I occasionally read what people wrote here.

I decided to join after exchanging a few messages with this forum's admin after meeting him on another forum.

I'm from Israel, I get somewhat negative responses whenever I mention that but today I feel like taking a risk. Recently I've been seeing a Hebrew version of Neil Strauss's The Game in local bookstores and I have also noticed that people teach PUA workshops here so Israel has active members of this little community of ours.

A Few Tips On Finding A Wing

I don't want to be just some guy who asks questions on forums and gives nothing back so I'll try to help starting with this first post of mine.

Craigslist Can Be A Deathtrap

If you see a post on craigslist for someone who is looking for a wing don't rush in sharing your contact details, I found a guy on craigslist and was very critical of him, Then I figured what the hay and took the bus to another city where he said he will meet me, he turned out to be a dick. I spent the first half of the night looking for him after he abandoned me, I even looked in a "massage parlor", and the next half of the night I spent waiting for the bus.

The thing that compelled me to go out with him was that he worked in a modeling agency, he even gave me his domain.

sabramodels.com

Try to get the person to talk to you on phone and don't rush in trying to meet him after the first call even if he is a billionaire or something. The same goes for forums.

Avoid The Time Wasters

For some reason a lot of guys I meet here in Israel spend more time flapping their mouths talking to you rather then approaching girls, The first guy I ever went out with to a bar with preferred to bitch to me about his problems rather then do something about them.

If the person wastes your time every time you go out just find someone else, there was this guy I went to a mall with who seemed serious and instead of chatting with me he pushed me to come up to women and even said that he wants to see me do better, this is the type of person you want to be your wing.

Thank You!

Back to top Go down
Dr_Webber
AFC
AFC
Dr_Webber

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: New Member - Finding a good wing   New Member - Finding a good wing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:05 pm

I just read a post by BigSeanSDB, he said that he's a virgin which applies to me too.
Though I don't see how you can be a virgin after getting a blowjob, I havent even kissed a girl.

I also learned about pickup through David D, I saw an article of his on bullzeye.com which I originally visited just to look at pictures of girls.

David's real name is Eben(as in Ebenezer), a LOT of people who are into PUA seem to have started out with his stuff, I am thinking of getting his "being mr right" course.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: New Member - Finding a good wing   New Member - Finding a good wing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Welcome to the forum! Good to see you post on here.

My personal experience has been bad with just about anything with craigslist. But that's just me, lol.

David is a brilliant marketer so yeah, a lot of people started with him. I did as well.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
BigSeanSDB
AFC
AFC
BigSeanSDB

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New Member - Finding a good wing   New Member - Finding a good wing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:06 am

Whats up, man! Tripp informed me about your post and you brought me up...I'm honored..haha

Seriously though, I guess we have different ideas on what a virgin is. Basically, when I say I am a virgin(unfortunately I'm still am one), I haven't had any real intercourse with a women. As in my dick never gone into a woman's pussy and we basically fucked. I considered getting a bj just a sex act since her mouth isn't her pussy.

Don't worry about not getting kissed yet. Some guys are lucky to have their first real kiss at a young age while others usually start dating around their 20s or so. A few tips I would like to give to you first.

This isn't about the best routines, pick up lines, magic tricks, openers, cold reads, gimmicks or scripted lines that you say or do. This is about YOU becoming the type of man that women's panties get dripping wet when you walk into the room. I use to think its about using the best lines at the right time. That is false. If you're the type of man who knows how to take charge, confident, fun, possess a great sense of humor, strong(physically and emotionally) and doesn't let anyone, especially his own woman, walk all over him, than you're on the right track.

I use to want to become alpha to get women, that is also false. This isn't about women, its about YOU. Getting women is just a perk! It just one of the benefits of being a "man." Unfortunately, I'm not going to bullshit you. This isn't a journey for the faint of heart. There going to be many times in your life where you want to just give up and quit. You can but you won't get what you want in life. This isn't going to happen over night and any PUAs or dating gurus who promise you a "quick fix" is full of shit!

You got good guys like Tripp and others on this board to help you get to where you going. But remember, all we can do is show you the way, you have to be willing to take that step.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member - Finding a good wing   New Member - Finding a good wing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member - Finding a good wing
Page 1 of 1