Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blunt honesty method ;]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Blunt honesty method ;] Empty
PostSubject: Blunt honesty method ;]   Blunt honesty method ;] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:46 am

Title: Just being honest
Body: I'd fuck you, but not sure if we'd be friends.
What do you do for fun? Don't say something lame like "Hang out with friends and go to parties."

There are three types of responses I'm getting to this [if you disinclude those from a girl in a relationship].
1. Offense [rare].
2. They thank me for the compliment and answer my question.
3. They say they want to fuck [rarest].

1.s are easily neutralized. I just go off what they said and explain how I'm a guy and most guys will bang a girl off looks, but for friendship or a relationship they want more [like personality]. But I'm different because I'm not going to lie about it.

90% of the time ends up with them saying thank you for being honest. 10% of the time they're still pissed anyway [in which case I dismiss them as a girl with an attitude problem/a girl who's too stupid to understand].

2.'s you just go on and carry your conversation. If she brings up sex again, great, which usually happens. I rarely bring it up.

3.'s It's all about if you want that type of girl or not. Personally I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Blunt honesty method ;]   Blunt honesty method ;] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:36 am

3 you wouldnt do? if your being blunt and honest then that means you wouldnt want to fuck them or if they responded that way you would fuck them?
if you dont know them yet then your judging on looks so the personality doesnt matter as much? if your judging on personality then the i would fuck you wouldnt matter?

i just think if they reply yes then bail fast with them... to the bathroom..
Back to top Go down
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

PostSubject: Re: Blunt honesty method ;]   Blunt honesty method ;] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Not my thing. I like my dick and want to stay attached and fully functional.

Besides it's too easy.
Generally I go with option 2 and sometimes 1. In 2 I just keep talking about whatever and they bring it up again.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Blunt honesty method ;]   Blunt honesty method ;] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:58 pm

hahahaha well played
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Blunt honesty method ;]   Blunt honesty method ;] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:51 pm

I'm with Matt on this one. If she's got something, either wrap it up and/or go get some meds.

Of course, most guys aren't getting any pussy and wimp out when the opportunity arises too, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

PostSubject: Re: Blunt honesty method ;]   Blunt honesty method ;] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:40 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
I'm with Matt on this one. If she's got something, either wrap it up and/or go get some meds.

Of course, most guys aren't getting any pussy and wimp out when the opportunity arises too, lol.
Even in the times of my life when I wasn't getting any I was never going to mess around with a girl who may have something.

If it's too easy I'm a bit skeptical. I have no std's now and I don't want any in the future. Which is why I have a tendency to find out if she's clean. One day I took a girl to the plasma bank to donate and help her get some money.
lies!! I just wanted to see if they'd let her donate the next time. If they don't it means she's got something.

Personally I'm the type of person that hoards in any thing desired and then evenly distributes to those who don't have it. In the case of women I'll get a lot to want me and talk to me and then bring them around my horny single friends and introduce them. That is, after I pick the one I want.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Blunt honesty method ;]   Blunt honesty method ;] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:22 pm

I admire where you're coming from. I'm the same way. However, a couple of things to think about.

If you're never going to mess around with a girl that "may" have something, then you'll not be messing with many girls very often. It IS good that you want to remain safe and keep yourself clean. I'm that way as well. So . . . why do you cut these girls off before you find out? Who knows, they may be just extremely horny at that point? There could be a million reasons they respond how they do.

P.S. Great transformation on your part . . . I remember when you joined you said you couldn't attract people to you hardly at all and couldn't understand why. What changed?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

PostSubject: Re: Blunt honesty method ;]   Blunt honesty method ;] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:27 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
I admire where you're coming from. I'm the same way. However, a couple of things to think about.

If you're never going to mess around with a girl that "may" have something, then you'll not be messing with many girls very often. It IS good that you want to remain safe and keep yourself clean. I'm that way as well. So . . . why do you cut these girls off before you find out? Who knows, they may be just extremely horny at that point? There could be a million reasons they respond how they do.

P.S. Great transformation on your part . . . I remember when you joined you said you couldn't attract people to you hardly at all and couldn't understand why. What changed?

You have a point. I figured if it were that easy and I could get something more challenging then it would mean the easier path isn't just easy for me. Not to mention I haven't written anything at all on my profile.

Speaking of transformation I need to post a few basic conversations I've been having and my breakdown. But that's off topic. Sorry I couldn't make it to IN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blunt honesty method ;]   Blunt honesty method ;] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blunt honesty method ;]
Page 1 of 1