Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Text Game Topic!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
rAFC
rAFC
Ace

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-27

1st Text Game Topic! Empty
PostSubject: 1st Text Game Topic!   1st Text Game Topic! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:40 am

Well, My txt game pretty simple i dont like to start conversations like everyother guy:

hey whats up
hi
hey
whats good....

Whatever... there is so many generic way to start a convo through txt.

i like to start with a simple joke.... from a joke book or whatever
for example: i mean one of my faovrites is did you know that the black eyed peas were originally called the peas.... wait for her to respond. it was only until they met chuck norris did they turn to the black eyed peas. lol..... simple.

or with a funny fact something out of the ordinary that she doesnt get every day from every guy. You want to be seperated and not like every guy that hits on her.

well, thats some of my txt game in summary.

any body else have some thing cool or anything to share..

ace
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 1st Text Game Topic!   1st Text Game Topic! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:44 am

One of my friends hooked up with a guy who gave strange facts at the end of each text. she dated for a little bit then bailed.

I start out reminding them somthing about what we did the night before or last time i saw her.

i love starting little role playing games because you can transition these into the next time you see her. also this is a good way to spend time in you work break when you get bored Razz

On my lair there is a current discussion to the term 'how are you' because it is so generic. its a conversation starter not neccessarily a conversation. you can go on to say anything else. this one is stolen but i thought it was rad.

Quote :
Her: "How are you?"
Me: "Ok, so if I get stuck in a tent with you and a bear comes along can we fuck? I mean, those noises you make, I love it, but seriously if the bears thinks we are busy maybe he could come back later...gives us a chance to get away. So how about it? Wanna go camping?

Her: How are you?
Me: "wanna play some scrabble?"
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: 1st Text Game Topic!   1st Text Game Topic! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Me: Would you mind telling Steph she needs to be ready in 10 mins? I'll be at her front door and we need to go.
Steph: Yep, I'll pass it along.
Me: Good, if she's not ready, I'll know who to blame :p
Steph: So, you'll spank her . . . or me?
Me: You'd both like that too much. She'd like it more, so I guess it'd have to be you. Just make sure it doesn't come to that Wink
Steph: I'm not sure I can keep her in line like that :p

Anyway, there's an example that goes along with your Matt.

Role playing is always fun, and if the girl isn't the type to play along with it, she's likely not very fun, lol.

Honestly, to start texting right after I meet a girl, a lot of times I'll actually start off very polite and cordially. "Nice meeting you tonight. You have a good night." When she responds just as nice and cordially "Ty, nice meeting you too." I can turn around and invite her to whatever is going on the next time I'm going out. If she had a good time, she's likely to be receptive.

Other ways I start text game I'll have to share later, when I have a few more mins and can go back through my mental rolodex, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Text Game Topic!   1st Text Game Topic! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Text Game Topic!
Page 1 of 1