Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Text game Trainwreck!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Text game Trainwreck!! Empty
PostSubject: Text game Trainwreck!!   Text game Trainwreck!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:42 am

This happened earlier this morning..

Me: Good morning, are you off today because Im enjoying mine right now

HB: No, I'm at work Enjoy your day!!

Me: Speaking of days, hows ur schedule looking this week.

HB: Working all week and weekend and it sucks ass!

Me: Do you take lunch at the same time everyday.

HB: I dont take lunch I usually just snak at my desk.

Me: Fuck that u coming to snack with me on Friday.

HB: Dude our office doesnt work like that. No one goes to lunch because things never stop here and we all just eat at our desk.

Me: Guess we both have a full plate this oncoming weekend, hows next week looking for ya.

All in all, this was an emotionless conversation no spiking to any degree.... at the same time, I need some1 to tell me where I went wrong and how to stop this trainwreck text game I have
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Text game Trainwreck!!   Text game Trainwreck!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:45 am

The main thing I'm seeing . . . and I just talked to HOTWHEELS about this too . . . is you, Juice, are showing too much interest too fast, to EACH girl. You're getting the same reaction whether it's in person or through text. I can't specifically say your text game is a train wreck at this point.

In general, you're giving too much interest without the girl giving ANY interest.

What you need to do, right now, is to START with some type of disqualifier FOR YOURSELF, so as NOT to show interest immediately to the girl. You engage her in some type of conversation, PULL her in, DRAW interest FROM her BEFORE you show her interest.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: Text game Trainwreck!!   Text game Trainwreck!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:28 pm

No offense meant by what im about to say, but the whole convo from your side just came across needy, are you off today? whats your schedule like this week?

The whole convo right from the beginning is an obvious attempt to get her out with you no matter what. Tripp hit it right on the head, shes not earning it and even ignoring that, your not hiding your intent very well.

Texting is a great communication tool, but imo its usage should be for quick escalation. People are more open when texting/im'in...so use that to be a little more playful. Another hugely important aspect is that texting is not obligatory...its not like face to face interaction where you have to respond. Take your time in responding...sometimes just ignore it.

The way i pose it to people is, ask yourself if the text is really that important or interesting...or is it just them acting out of boredom or self interest. If i am not interested in the text, or if i think its them not genuinely wanting to talk but instead they are bored, i simply dont respond.

When i text/call its as a reward for them doing something i want to encourage, like asking me out, complimenting me, being playful, flirting, genuinely looking to talk, etc. When i ignore them its to "punish" them for not doing what i want, like contacting me just because they are bored.

I think you should check out a few of these old posts, they may help;

https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-beat-f27/me-questions-you-questions-theory-t2133.htm

https://puas.forumotion.com/ka-s-diary-f29/not-being-readily-available-t2716.htm

**EDIT: As a side note Juice, you actually read and commented on my frist post about my theory and made the statement that you see this problem in your text game. Maybe you should look it over again its over a year old maybe you forgot Wink

**EDIT EDIT:

Lastly, ive just realized that your doing the exact same thing to this girl that im saying to avoid from chicks. Your asking questions that i would call "Me" questions, and shes simply handling them the way most girls would, shooting them down or ignoring them. You have to reverse this.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: Text game Trainwreck!!   Text game Trainwreck!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:06 am

I remember that thread Ka, and I'm doing the same thing over and over again.. I hate this process sometimes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Text game Trainwreck!!   Text game Trainwreck!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:26 am

Basically- what Tripp is sayin is start with a disqualifier to disarm her like -I'm not the man for u... Then, in ur convos, always balance out an IOI with an IOD calibrator.. such as "Ur weird... but fun.. or Ur weird but I guess I'll put up with you." Whatever u do, don't come across as needy. Also, texting them, then not texting them for a while is good... leave them wanting and waiting for u to text them... then they will be more excited to get a text from u as well Text game Trainwreck!! Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: Text game Trainwreck!!   Text game Trainwreck!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:51 am

Finally Steph enters the building, personally I think she's a little afraid of my threads lol...

Thanks for the advice I been reading a lot of stuff lately, I just dont hope I have a brain fart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Text game Trainwreck!!   Text game Trainwreck!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:47 am

I'm sorry doll.. I took a little break I guess lmao... I had to reset my notifications since I stopped getting them after my account wz deleted
Back to top Go down
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Text game Trainwreck!!   Text game Trainwreck!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:40 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
The main thing I'm seeing . . . and I just talked to HOTWHEELS about this too . . . is you, Juice, are showing too much interest too fast, to EACH girl. You're getting the same reaction whether it's in person or through text. I can't specifically say your text game is a train wreck at this point.

In general, you're giving too much interest without the girl giving ANY interest.

What you need to do, right now, is to START with some type of disqualifier FOR YOURSELF, so as NOT to show interest immediately to the girl. You engage her in some type of conversation, PULL her in, DRAW interest FROM her BEFORE you show her interest.

HOTWHEELS wrote:
Basically- what Tripp is sayin is start with a disqualifier to disarm her like -I'm not the man for u... Then, in ur convos, always balance out an IOI with an IOD calibrator.. such as "Ur weird... but fun.. or Ur weird but I guess I'll put up with you." Whatever u do, don't come across as needy. Also, texting them, then not texting them for a while is good... leave them wanting and waiting for u to text them... then they will be more excited to get a text from u as well Text game Trainwreck!! Icon_wink

Me: Good morning, are you off today because Im enjoying mine right now

HB: No, I'm at work Enjoy your day!!
STOP!!!! Listen, think about what you're about to do and SAY.
What's been said can be better. It can also be worse. But let's ignore changing what's said above.

It's bad that you've asked her, with very very short notice, to hang out with you without much leading up to that [then again I don't know what was said prior to you sending this text]. In the situation a girl ASKS me if I'm off work and mentions that she's enjoying her day I think . o O ( she wants my nuts.). In the event I'm actually at work and don't want to hang out with her at all I'll respond by saying I'm busy at work, like the above response.

If you really were enjoying your day, you'd have told her something like "Thank you, I will." And went about enjoying that wonderful day of yours.

Me: Speaking of days, hows ur schedule looking this week.

HB: Working all week and weekend and it sucks ass!

Me: Do you take lunch at the same time everyday.

HB: I dont take lunch I usually just snak at my desk.

Me: Fuck that u coming to snack with me on Friday.

HB: Dude our office doesnt work like that. No one goes to lunch because things never stop here and we all just eat at our desk.

Me: Guess we both have a full plate this oncoming weekend, hows next week looking for ya.

Garblyfuck. That's the first thing that comes to mind after reading this.
You've asked multiple times the same thing "Hang out with me." Over and over and she's given you excuses [which are most likely not true]. She's not really that slammed with work that she can't hang out, and more than likely she DOES go out for lunch, who knows. What we do know is that she's not interested which is why she claims to have a very very busy schedual.

So, text something like "What do you like to do in your free time?"
Then go with that whole project mayhem method from the movie fight club [Someone show's up to our door...blah blah blah....you make fun of them, if the applicant is fat they're too fat, if the applicant is thin, they're too thin.] Whatever she does isn't good enough if you want an easy disqualification. Not my own personal cup of tea, but I'm going off the quotes from above.

Personally I just say something's lame if I think it's lame and if I like it I like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Text game Trainwreck!!   Text game Trainwreck!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Text game Trainwreck!!
Page 1 of 1