Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

text messaging

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

text messaging Empty
PostSubject: text messaging   text messaging I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:18 pm

Im a bit old school, meaning that I am not afraid to pick up the phone and call a person, actually speaking. Now a days text messaging has just got out of hand. Like Miley Cyrus said, she got off twitter, because she is not posting I just got a pimple, or something , like im eating chocalate. If you must text,

I suggest: dont sow emotions or make it sound needy. Use a banter, and it makes it look fun. Try not to make a text marathon, instead got for a day two meet up.
Text a bad joke, and text back at the same given time she texts. Know when to stop.

Anybody have any suggestions or comments?
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

text messaging Empty
PostSubject: Re: text messaging   text messaging I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:45 am

Texts have their place but I think they are really over-used.
Back to top Go down
Kite-Boarder
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Kite-Boarder

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-30

text messaging Empty
PostSubject: Re: text messaging   text messaging I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:29 am

I usually try stop texting when she reaches her climax, i mean... when the conversation is going very good, just say, hey i have to go ttyl, or something like that; try to leave her before she gets tired of texting, this way the next time you text her she will instantly text you back very excited that you did.

I think that is not that they are over used, instead they are very practical when you don't know someone that deep, because let the girl be comfortable with you, and you know there won't be an awkward moment of silence, plus you get time to analyze her responses and think in yours!

i think your right about not showing needy! if you do, she/he will loose interest

well that's my opinion, good night
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

text messaging Empty
PostSubject: Re: text messaging   text messaging I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:52 am

Well, for some guys, texting isn't that big of a deal, and I understand that. And yes, picking up the phone AND meeting in person are better, if you are able to do that.

However, I know for my own lifestyle and for many of the girls I interact with, texting is A HUGE plus. It allows you to shoot off a quick text while you're doing other stuff. It allows you to keep several convos with several people all going at once.

Of course, I'm a guy that deals with over 10,000 texts in a typical month too, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

text messaging Empty
PostSubject: Re: text messaging   text messaging I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:54 am

I concur with zmac on this one. The voice is very powerful feature that can be great when applicably applied in conversing with females. To some extent texting has the potential to be the downfall of face to face conversation( slippery slope potential) though I continue.

Personal story, if I may. I recall this past gal in my life. She and I had known each other for at least two years. All of our interactions were done on text. Except when were obviously face to face, we must of heard each other's voice over the phone maybe three times, and that might be a miscount.

Though there are extreme perks of texting, that have been already stated.

peace,lveo and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

text messaging Empty
PostSubject: Re: text messaging   text messaging I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

text messaging
Page 1 of 1