Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips Empty
PostSubject: Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips   Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:51 am

DAY GAME KINO/TOUCHING OR NIGHT GAME BEGINNING KINO/TOUCHING:

TIPS:

- When laughing/cuttin up/joking around with a female, ALWAYS take advantage of the opportunity to lightly tap/hit her with the back of your hand on her arm (esp. if standing), on her leg/knee (if sitting), and escalate to her torso/hips when you realize she likes it or isn't backing away from you...

- If she's touching you/hitting you, it's definitely a good sign she's comfortable with touching you and even more reason for you to touch her the same way in return/ mirror her behavior...

- You can also play around with her by saying things like:

-"Hey now, keep your hands off the merchandise" ("unless you plan on keeping it/taking it home with you" which is more appropriate during night game touching).

-"You must really like me because you can't seem to keep your hands off me/to
yourself
" ("I must've counted 20+ touches from you by now... that's okay, let's just see if you can beat that in the next five minutes lol")

-Other ways to playfully touch her:

-High fives (or say "give me some skin" or hold out your hand to do the thing
where you both touch the tips of your fingers together while wiggling them, silly
I know).

-Playful pushing, poking her in her side or ribs which usually tickles.

-Tugging on her hair (especially if she's walking in front of you).
Back to top Go down
iRHollywood
rAFC
rAFC
iRHollywood

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips   Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:56 am

I've always been told touching a gals hair is BAD. Tugging!?I can already feel the palm flying across my face just thinking about it.

How would you recommend doing this? Is there a proper way that I'm just not aware of?

lol I like the high-five. I've used it as an opener.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips   Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:35 am

I wouldn't recommend tugging on girl's hair unless you ALREADY KNOW she is either interested in you or knows your just playin with her... If you're worried she might not like it, I would do it after she's already given you several IOI's and initiated other playful touching... If you are sitting next to each other and facing each other, instead of lightly tapping/hittin her on her arm or leg/knee the next time, just LIGHTLY tug on her hair that's laying in front of her shoulder for example while maintaining eye contact with her.. No girl should have a problem with this if she is already giving you IOI's or playfully touching you...It just shows her that you are flirting with her... Same thing goes for lightly tugging on it if she's walking in front of u, but, if you're worried the girl won't like it and want to play it safe, I'd go with the former... I'm not saying PULL the girl's hair lol... That I would reserve for bedroom play.. and u might want to know if the girl LIKES that before you actually do that lol .... I hope this helps...

Yes, the high fives are great to use in a club... you can do that to almost any female that walks by.... I get them ALL the time when I'm going by guys.. they just put up their hand like it's no big deal and I NEVER leave them hanging, but that's just me... I'm not your average female Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips   Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:59 am

I actually do the whole tugging of the hair bit myself.

Some girls like it, some don't. Some get downright bitchy about it. Oh well, lol. Yes, there's a difference between that and pulling the hair. I agree, the bedroom is the place for that and NOT all girls like that even in the bedroom.

Definitely not the average female Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

PostSubject: Re: Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips   Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:10 am

Yeah... u were tugging on my hair the first nite we met lol...

Great shit test... Showed I'm not a bitch Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips   Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:41 am

I was? LMAO. Funny what I do anymore w/o even realizing it, LOL.

Yep, great shit test for sure, lol.
Back to top Go down
Oldpuller
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Oldpuller

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips   Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:23 am

Well I opened a chick today in the street and commented on the imitation flower in her hair, asked her if she made it herself. She turned the back of her head towards me and I looked at it and touched it, tugging her hair lightly. She obviously loved it.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips   Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am

That's a great start. Where did you take it from there?
Back to top Go down
Oldpuller
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Oldpuller

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips   Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:50 am

Well I managed this just before we crossed the road together, very fast intro using the bicycle method I told you about on the other post. We got to the other side, walked together a short distance, talking and laughing on the way but then she had to turn off to go to her car and I was heading straight on.

In reality I could have followed her down her way but I have found that if I walk a couple of steps in front of a woman and talk back to her, as if I am on my way someowhere and in a bit of a hurry but they can follow if they want, I get more attraction.

But this then creates a problem, I cant really say I was going the same way as her if I clearly wasn't, having already shown the way I was going by being ahead.

She was a pretty hot chick as well!

I dont know whether it is just my imagination, but I find it just as easy now to approach really good looking girls in short skirts and stuff as the less good looking ones, maybe even more so. But you have to go in with complete confidence, usually the strong, "look at me" ego they display seems to melt almost instantaneously.

There is this rather good looking receptionist in my local doctors surgery. I know her vaguely from the past, I was talking to her on my way home from work. She is married, but got quite a long conversation out of her, then I decided to cut it short, so just made a quick excuse and walked off looking back at her as I did so.

She had this look upon her that was a mixture of confusion, anger, submission and being completely lost.

I dont know what my problem is, but I just love doing unto them what was done unto me!

Thanks Tripp and all you other puas out there, I have never had so much fun in my life.

May the Divine Presence be always with you.

Oldpuller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips   Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Game Kino/Touching Tips- Beginning Night Game Kino/Touching Tips
Page 1 of 1