Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prizability Tips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Prizability Tips Empty
PostSubject: Prizability Tips   Prizability Tips I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:06 am

Hey Guys,

I wanted to write a little post about prizablity and how to establish and maintain the meta-frame of being the prize that she has to win over:

1) Define the Metaframe - In order to establish the meta-frame you must define it. In this case, your the prize that she has to win over!

2) Assume the meta-frame in advance - This is similiar to something else I do which is assuming attraction - which is simply put just assuming in advance that she is attracted to you. But in this case you assume before hand that you are the prize she has to win over and really believe it.

3) Let her show attraction first - (M3 Model, Push Pull, etc.)

4) Setting frames that implicate the metaframe that your the prize shes trying to win over. This is also where banter and stuff like that comes in.

*Keep in mind i dont profess to be a guru by any means i'm still learning I'm just really greatful for everyones help and I'm trying to give back as I learn.

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Prizability Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prizability Tips   Prizability Tips I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:18 am

Big P, you did a fine job on all of your objectives my friend. This is indeed what being considered a prize is about. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Prizability Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prizability Tips   Prizability Tips I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:47 pm

Fortunehooks1 wrote:
Big P, you did a fine job on all of your objectives my friend. This is indeed what being considered a prize is about. peace,lvoe and succe SS

Thanks fortune glad you enjoyed it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prizability Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prizability Tips   Prizability Tips I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prizability Tips
Page 1 of 1