Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back (With a vengance?)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back (With a vengance?) Empty
PostSubject: Back (With a vengance?)   Back (With a vengance?) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:46 am

Well I am back in Germany, have been for over a week but just now got my own internet here. I went out clubbing this Saturday, dressed to the 9s, (I will be posting a pic of my outfit somewhere sometime) got AA though. But I had a good time anyways, considering it was a Hip Hop club. It's a lot easier to enjoy yourself when you have to listen to it in a target rich environment, unlike the local (and military filled) bar I went to the night before that.

One of my friends is a natural and he thinks it's silly that I'm trying to break it down into analytical stuff. He is right that I am ill calibrated though! Supposedly I missed some IOIs.

So I am not back with a vengeance no but this weekend I am going to the Rock club that's a little further away. My natural friend says he'll "show me some game" (my quote not his)

So there is (in my patented stream of conscientiousness style) what's been going on.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Back (With a vengance?)   Back (With a vengance?) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:10 am

Welcome. Your friends take on the whole thing is a bit small minded...the only difference between you and him is your taking a educated and well thought out journey to where he got to "by accident" on his own. There is nothing silly about seeking knowledge.

You have the opportunity and the know how to get what you want, so do it. Dont do it to prove anything to him (if he was that much of a natural he wouldnt try to show off to you), do it for yourself.

Also, it sounds like if you use what you know, this guy may catch on and might become a good wing. However you gotta play to win.
Back to top Go down
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

PostSubject: Re: Back (With a vengance?)   Back (With a vengance?) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:27 am

Well I don't know if he did stumble on it "by accident" I think he just had better examples growing up in the Black subculture. He hasn't really tried to show off to me as much as I have sought his advice out.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Back (With a vengance?)   Back (With a vengance?) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:36 am

RockandRollah wrote:
My natural friend says he'll "show me some game" (my quote not his)

Thats him showing off. In anycase my point is that he learned by circumstance, not through effort. Had his circumstances been different then so would his outcome...whereas in your case you limit the effect of circumstance by taking an active measure to improve yourself. If you ask me the former sounds silly to me, not the later.

My point in saying hes showing off is that a true alpha does not (or rarily) does this. This is good for you because it means you can change the dynamic of your relationship with him to something less alpha/beta.

For instance if a friend had told me theyd "show me game" id have responded "You couldnt find game if i locked you inside Gamestop"...or something similar. I also have never felt the need to show off my ability to my friends...i use what ive learned when i feel like it and they notice.

Lastly, im not saying this to put you down, but to empower you...you need to stop looking at your friend as "the natural" and start seeing him as a normal guy, or slightly better then average. You need to look at yourself and be proud of the positive personal change and direction your going in. Finally, you need to get your mind right, so that when you go out it, you do it confidently, obtaining what you have the skills to get.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Back (With a vengance?)   Back (With a vengance?) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:49 am

Would love to see some pics shared.

The black subculture, yeah, that could give a guy an advantage, a bit, with seeing game in action. But, by no means does it put that guy above someone who consciously learns it later. In fact, all "naturals" in fact learned it themselves, just at an earlier age. Think about it. They may have learned through "witnessing" it, but they learned it just the same.

Well, it's great to see you back on here now, man. Since you're able to visit some clubs over there, then your learning curve should accelerate. Just come here and get feedback on what you're doing . . . even if you have to go out nights alone.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

PostSubject: Re: Back (With a vengance?)   Back (With a vengance?) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Ka: I'm sorry like I said I tend to write in a stream of consciousness style and I let it make interpretation difficult this time. I was the one who asked him to 'show me some game' Sorry for any confusion there.

Tripp: Uploaded a pic to my gallery waiting for it to be approved I threw it onto my myspace as well.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Back (With a vengance?)   Back (With a vengance?) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Hmmm . . . I don't see a pic waiting to be approved, but I did just assign you a gallery, so try that way, man.
Back to top Go down
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

PostSubject: Re: Back (With a vengance?)   Back (With a vengance?) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Back (With a vengance?)   Back (With a vengance?) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:14 pm

Awesome. By the way, I know a regular in my club here that also says he's in the military. He keeps telling me about some certain strict rules about the military. Maybe you can confirm or deny this. Your dog chains reminded me.

My friend says any military personnel are basically not allowed to wear any type of military clothing into a club or venue and be seen making a spectacle of themselves or even drinking. That if a higher officer sees this that lower personnel will be in deep shit.
Back to top Go down
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

PostSubject: Re: Back (With a vengance?)   Back (With a vengance?) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:46 pm

It's not a "dog tag," or ID tags as they are officially called that's a choke collar with rings and all picked this up during my goth days (Not that they are completely over) . Not that I'm really supposed to be wearing that, or the rings or anything "trendy" if I'm not on leave.
However dog tags though those are required to be on our persons 24/7 anyway. Make up is a no go for males as are any piercings. Females aren't supposed to wear make up in uniform, even (Like this one is followed). The list goes on and on and some of these rules are enforced more harshly than others of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back (With a vengance?)   Back (With a vengance?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back (With a vengance?)
Page 1 of 1